Jarren has dethroned Kaaya as the Dink and Donk us to Death KING 👑.

Advertisement
That is a long post from this OP. I’m not reading it of course, just wanted to point out what a waste this much effort from this poster is.

Dink and donk works when you convert in the RZ. We’re terrible down there and it’s due to play calling. Enos’s infatuation with the I formation is so stupid. Spread it out and give our guys a chance to make plays.

the infatuation with the spread is equally stupid

we lined up in the I formation and GASHED them with dj and camron all game long

Jarren can’t throw a dime deep to save his life. He under throws the deep ball every single time. He did it in the AA game, the spring games, and now he’s doing it weekly. 3 bad balls deep that would’ve easily won us the game last night. He got extremely lucky on the bad under throw to Harley. Harley and JT4 has TDs if the balls were accurate. Instead we settled for FGs.
I got bashed here for saying a bunch of try frosh QBs were way better than Jarren last week. Well, this week was more of the same. This week the true frosh across from him hit guys deep in stride and won the game.
This is something that has to be fixed. All good UM offenses have thrown deep balls effectively. Jarren maybe our best option but he’s not good enough. Neither is the entire offense outside of a handful of skill guys.
Kid doesn’t have time to throw deep.... every time he attempts it deep, he has to throw off of his back foot because of pressure...

After the 1st, JW looked good. Inky concern I see is the deep ball. Also still think he has to release the ball a bit quicker. But, we could win with what we saw yesterday. Jut need the OL and DL to hold up there and if the bargain.

Advertisement
I WARNED YALL ABOUT THIS DINK AND DONK BS... completion percentage always looks so pretty but then you lose because you only can get 1 to 2 passing TDs a game out of it.

I told some of y’all before the season that I can’t survive watching another Kaaya style Dink and Donk offense but this **** right here is worse than Kaaya.

Kaayas weakness was the deep ball but he was more willing to throw it deep than Jarren and he was way more accurate throwing deep than Jarren.

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN IN EACH GAME AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED... yes the 4th and 17 conversion was actually the play that lost us the game but really we lost in the 1st quarter when UNCs offense with their Qb was throwing dimes for Touchdowns we were doing this dink, dink, donk and PUNT bull****.

This is clearly what Enos wants on offense bc its no way in the fck I can believe our offense would look like this if he didn’t...

WE DO ALL THIS CUTE *** PRESNAP MOTION JUST TO GET A 3 YARD COMPLETION OUT OF IT.... OUR DEFENSE HAS TAKEN AN UNDERSTANDABLE STEP BACK THIS year its time our offense carry the team. It’s not fair but it wasn’t fair when our defense were the ones to carry the team so I don’t wanna hear that ****.

At some point you just gotta score more points and take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Who is more to blame... Enos style of offense or Jarrens lack of willingness, confidence, and touch throwing the ball deep?? It’s like a perfect recipe to always lose games by less than a TD.
Man, every time you post, you might as well be typing "I have no f****** clue what I'm talking about "

Our OL has offered close to zero pass protection, so we've got to get the ball out quickly. Supposedly we have dynamic playmakers, so getting the ball in their hands and letting them do their thing is crucial to our success. I'm not giving Enos a free get out of jail card here, but last night JW was hardly the problem.

Dynamic playmakers my a$$. We lack a damm offensive play scheme and system. I am sick and tired of the Miami Pro system. Look all around CFB you have teams with abysmal talent looking functional on offense getting the ball to the WR in space all over the field. You can’t fit a square in a circle.

Jarren is the goods. I think Enos is the problem as an OC. He’s a good QB coach but I don’t think he has the recipe for success for our O quite yet. Maybe he needs time but You look at the flip side and UNC played with confidence all night and Howells system aloud him to take multiple shots etc.
We were out coached. Simple.

Yes, the defense sucked, but why can't we put up more than 25 points against North Carolina? Why do we have to settle for 4 field goal attempts against North Carolina?

Do the basics, make your PATs, chip shot field goals, hold on to the two point conversions dropped in your hands and we score 30 + and ranked going into game 3.

Advertisement
Jarren is the goods. I think Enos is the problem as an OC. He’s a good QB coach but I don’t think he has the recipe for success for our O quite yet. Maybe he needs time but You look at the flip side and UNC played with confidence all night and Howells system aloud him to take multiple shots etc.
We were out coached. Simple.

You think Howell had a better game than Jarren?

Do the basics, make your PATs, chip shot field goals, hold on to the two point conversions dropped in your hands and we score 30 + and ranked going into game 3.

If we won the game 33-28 we would not be any closer to being ranked. I’m not sure why that had to be a close game let alone a loss as it was. It was mostly on the defense for sure.

Advertisement
You think Howell had a better game than Jarren?

I do, absolutely. Jumped out to an early lead, got conservative once they had the lead but then made plenty of throws to take the lead back. As much as I hate to see and say it, that dude is a baller.

I do, absolutely. Jumped out to an early lead, got conservative once they had the lead but then made plenty of throws to take the lead back. As much as I hate to see and say it, that dude is a baller.

Watch him as the year goes on, dude is a one read and run qb. Don’t be shocked if he falls off mid season . Our d should be shamed.

Advertisement
Watch him as the year goes on, dude is a one read and run qb. Don’t be shocked if he falls off mid season . Our d should be shamed.

I imagine that teams are gonna take away the deep ball from him, we’ll see how he adjusts to that but as long as teams keep giving that to him he can make those throws. Imagine if we had a QB that could hit those deep balls in stride with the speed we have.

I imagine that teams are gonna take away the deep ball from him, we’ll see how he adjusts to that but as long as teams keep giving that to him he can make those throws. Imagine if we had a QB that could hit those deep balls in stride with the speed we have.

He’s got moxy for sure , good ball placement too. But most true fr are one read guys. I do think he’ll be a good qb, but he’ll have a lot of lumps after film gets out.

I’m not blaming the loss on Jarren but I’m starting to wonder why he won’t at least attempt a downfield pass and when he does it was under thrown.

However, the loss not on Jarren. This is only his 2nd start in major CFB.

LOL Jarren already is the best QB we have had in 15 years . Kid is the truth . I can't believe we are 2 games in and he really is the most talented QB we have had since Berlin which means by the end of the year he will be elite as the only thing that separates him from that is experience. No rational human being could watch him carve that team up last night and not be impressed . We flat out do not have the experience yet on the OL to throw beyond 10-15 yards as we can't give him time so that complaint is one of an idiot .

Advertisement
Back