Jarren, Cam, Deejay, Brevin, and KJ

Advertisement
[QUOTE="Mklein13, post: 4174697, member: 137
Lol you ******* dumb**** his left arm was held. Blind *** mother****ers on here.
[/QUOTE]

It wasn't being held. He dropped. Now put the alcohol down and head to sleep, okay little guy?

Advertisement
Right back at you douchebag. Try catching an underthrown ball when your arm is being held.
You mean try doing your job?

Yeah man, crazy talk. ***** like you are what enable this program. You’re a ******* snowflake making lame excuses. Embarrassing.

You mean try doing your job?

Yeah man, crazy talk. ***** like you are what enable this program. You’re a ******* snowflake making lame excuses. Embarrassing.
Lol that was an awful attempt at an insult. But I expected nothing less from a pussy**** like you. Get bent princess.

I dont Have any qualms with the offense, they wasn’t stopping us but we got to capitalize more. We moved the ball well tonight and Jarren is legit

Really no qualms? We were atrocious in the red zone. Our offense should be capable of scoring 35+ on UNC or any team in the ACC for that matter

Advertisement
Lol that was an awful attempt at an insult. But I expected nothing less from a pussy**** like you. Get bent princess.
You’re the poster child for this program. Same weak **** day in and day out.

Bunch of “lol’s” like a little girl texting. ******* grown *** man use your words *****.

Advertisement
Any other year where we start with two cupcakes we get rolling quick

Tough to start against a big time rival on national TV on week 0 with a **** oline

Then go against the best team in your division week 2 while still barley getting your feet settled

He did it and deserved that W

Jarren is the real deal. 30-39 over 300 yards 2 TDs and no picks. The rest of them boys in OP’s title balled too.

**** shame the D couldn’t hold up their end of the bargain.

Jarren isn’t the reason we lost but playing devils advocate his completion percentage didn’t have that much of an impact with only 2 TDs... there were opportunities to put more points on the board if he locked in earlier he was killing me with all the short throws going nowhere before he started really moving the ball up the field.

You’re the poster child for this program. Same weak **** day in and day out.

Bunch of “lol’s” like a little girl texting. ******* grown *** man use your words *****.
The lol’s are from all the dumbass bull**** I read from ****** posters like you everyday on here. Some people on here are straight up stupid as ****.

Advertisement
Enos did just fine outside of the red zone. Good adjustments to compensate for oline deficiencies. Carolina really had no answer for 3 quarters. This loss is on the defense.
Defense or Baxa? 7 points of missed kicks. Game tying fg missed. He sucks when it counts.

The lol’s are from all the dumbass bull**** I read from ****** posters like you everyday on here. Some people on here are straight up stupid as ****.
You’re ******* reeling like our defense on 4th and 17 you ******* clown.

Put your pajamas on, brush your teeth, and get your ***** *** to your room.

Defense or Baxa? 7 points of missed kicks. Game tying fg missed. He sucks when it counts.

Corner play was atrocious. The defensive call on 4th down was inexcusable, especially coming out of a time out. Sure, Baxa sucks. But that defense, and in particular the secondary, was the difference between a loss and a two touchdown win.

Enos did just fine outside of the red zone. Good adjustments to compensate for oline deficiencies. Carolina really had no answer for 3 quarters. This loss is on the defense.

Your wrong. Jarren made great throws. The DJ Dallas wildcat and the jet sweeps were easy to read. Draws and screens wouldn’t gaped the NC D. Don’t believe we ran any.

Advertisement
Back