Jarren, Cam, Deejay, Brevin, and KJ

Poptimus

Senior
Pretty much the only positives from tonight. Jarren is a legit QB who did not turn it over and who looked much better this week than in his first game against UF. He played well enough for us to get the win and you can see he's going to be a good one.

The coaching, the defense, the OL, Mallory, and Baxa really let us down. I don't have the stats to support this, but I surmise any team that misses two FGs and has an XP blocked win the game about 3% of the time. To fall down 17-3 early shows the coaches did not have us prepared. And 4th & 17 speaks for itself. This team needs a spark and a win tonight would have been pretty big. Would have...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren Williams is my QB. Wish he would have tossed one of his accurate passes at Baxa soft ***.

Pretty much the only positives from tonight. Jarren is a legit QB who did not turn it over and who looked much better this week than in his first game against UF. He played well enough for us to get the win and you can see he's going to be a good one.

The coaching, the defense, the OL, Mallory, and Baxa really let us down. I don't have the stats to support this, but I surmise any team that misses two FGs and has an XP blocked win the game about 3% of the time. To fall down 17-3 early shows the coaches did not have us prepared. And 4th & 17 speaks for itself. This team needs a spark and a win tonight would have been pretty big. Would have...
No Thomas? Came up with a big 3rd down reception and we getting first downs all night.

Jarren has potential for sure and should become a very good college QB, Cam, DJ, Brevin are Canes of old. OL is a mess really, the Defense lacks talent across the board, Baxa meh whatever.

Advertisement
Jarren is the truth and with and OC who doesn’t force his agenda, would really take off

Dan Enos is not doing it for me. He seems to be really trying to fit our athletes into his system and doing things that at times are hurting us. Both of our coordinators are costing us right now. We have to upgrade both of them if we hope to win for real.

No Thomas? Came up with a big 3rd down reception and we getting first downs all night.
Solid but unspectacular and fumbled the ball on our final drive and was lucky to recover it or we're talking about him being on the goat list again. He's not in my top 5, but he played well.

Advertisement
Solid but unspectacular and fumbled the ball on our final drive and was lucky to recover it or we're talking about him being on the goat list again. He's not in my top 5, but he played well.
Lol you are a ******* idiot

Agree, but Jarren is not legit. He might be at some point, but he is not yet. He played well enough to win, but not well enough to overcome all the other mistakes this team made. Sam Howell DID however, how sad is that.

Advertisement
I dont Have any major qualms with the offense(outside of continued concern for pass blocking), they wasn’t stopping us but we got to capitalize more. We moved the ball well tonight and Jarren is legit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back