Jarren, Cam, Deejay, Brevin, and KJ

Advertisement
Dan enos is far from the issue especially vs unc, we dominated them from the 2nd quarter on. Even in the first quarter we had a good drive to get a field goal so we wasn’t completely shut out there. The defense needs to step the Fvck up

I understand your point regarding progress and him being a competent OC. I think that he is. The problem that I have with him is that, IMO, he's not getting the most out of his charges on O.

Pretty much the only positives from tonight. Jarren is a legit QB who did not turn it over and who looked much better this week than in his first game against UF. He played well enough for us to get the win and you can see he's going to be a good one.

The coaching, the defense, the OL, Mallory, and Baxa really let us down. I don't have the stats to support this, but I surmise any team that misses two FGs and has an XP blocked win the game about 3% of the time. To fall down 17-3 early shows the coaches did not have us prepared. And 4th & 17 speaks for itself. This team needs a spark and a win tonight would have been pretty big. Would have...

Not that it was actually determinative in the outcome, but that blocked extra point was soooo pathetic.....that was like, yep...this team is clearly not prepared. **** like that, we might as well just put Baxa and the long snapper out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back