Jaquan Johnson Rivals update 6/4

Tellin u - as of right now, JJ is going to be a gator...

This has been the case for quite sometime. The sooner ppl understand that, the better.

If that's the case then ol TRob is taking good care of him, because going to play for Muschamp and that crew of cheaters wouldn't be in his best interest IMO. And choosing to live in Gainesville over coral gables lol.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you give recruits who are committed to other schools, more attention than your supposed targets.

This is what happens when you give recruits who are committed to other schools, more attention than your supposed targets.

156.gif

Lolwut?

"Miami- I'm the number one on their board. They want me bad."- Jaquan Johnson

What committed recruit are we recruiting harder than that?

This has been the case for quite sometime. The sooner ppl understand that, the better.

With all the players (Bostwick, Collins, Dixon, SBB, etc....) this staff has whiffed on so far, I would not be the least surprised. :ohlord:

If that's the case then ol TRob is taking good care of him, because going to play for Muschamp and that crew of cheaters wouldn't be in his best interest IMO. And choosing to live in Gainesville over coral gables lol.

If Muschamp has a crappy season, he is getting canned!!! All new staff... Chew of that UF...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back