Jaquan Johnson Rivals update 6/4

Advertisement
Man this **** seems like Deja Vu.

Don't like it either. I'm guessing he's just playing the game, not wanting to not be pursued. We'll see what happens, but it's a dagger no doubt if this doesn't go our way.

When I first watched JJ tape I thought Ed Reed type not Matt Elam.

He needs to come be the next Ed Reed, put on for his hometown, play with his friends, and join one of the top rising secondaries in America.

Advertisement
All I read into it is that he doesn't want to be told your going to the U because of Pressure. He obviously loves the U been here a million times but if an offer he can't refuse comes up.then he will leave.

Seems like he was and possibly still is a Canes fan...but at the end of the day, you "gotta feed the fam." We've seen this type of situation play out far too many times in recent years. Not getting my hopes up with Quan.

Advertisement
Tellin u - as of right now, JJ is going to be a gator...

This has been the case for quite sometime. The sooner ppl understand that, the better.

Quan and Irvin crying out for the bagman... Need em badly, but they aren't free.

151.gif

^^^ He ain't comin, then...We broke

Advertisement
Quan and Irvin crying out for the bagman... Need em badly, but they aren't free.

It's just like Bostwick. We kept hearing how he was comin, from posters and site writers. All the while UF fans kept having to this quiet confidence that was laughed at by us. In the end it turned out they had been right all along, and it took all of our guys by surprise. JC was similar but we weren't as confident there. As dwintitles said, this is starting to feel more and more like Randy's fourth year on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
the young man is posturing to get bumped up to a fifth star an as long as he stays uncommitted while dropping the $EC names with the biggest paid subscription followings along with a killer performance on the field he will get that bump. So let him enjoy the process.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Al Golden has this young man holding off on his commitment until the AA game to get some publicity for UM.

the young man is posturing to get bumped up to a fifth star an as long as he stays uncommitted while dropping the $EC names with the biggest paid subscription followings along with a killer performance on the field he will get that bump. So let him enjoy the process.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Al Golden has this young man holding off on his commitment until the AA game to get some publicity for UM.

Lmao. Quit making **** up...

Lol ... No

Advertisement
Back