Jamie Gordinier

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
Saw TOS was doing a write up on him. Hadn't heard his name in awhile but I remember hearing some buzz pre injury. What are we thinking his role is this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I said before last year he would outperform expectations. Whoops. I hope he has a healthier and more productive year this year. He has all the physical attributes to succeed.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
limited athleticism, stiff hips based off of videos from camp last year. will battle for #5 linebacker with charles perry and mike smith this year IMO.

depth never hurts. Good dude.

Yeap. Gordinier, Owens and hopefully one of the new kids can provide quality depth. We need it. We were fortunate last year that the three Freshmen went injury free. Let's keep rolling those dice.
Don't forget Mike Smith.

If Gordinier returns from injury solidly, we have a nice 2-deep along the entire front 7. Guys should be flying to the ball because the guy behind him can play a bit and Diaz has no mercy. Also an obvious good thing for any injuries.

DE D-Jax
DT Gerald Willis
DT Anthony Moten
DE Trent Harris

OLB D. Owens
MLB Mike Smith
OLB Gordinier

Our second team front 7 could be a top 6 ACC starting unit.

Advertisement
WLB: Pickney, Owens, Perry
MLB: Quarterman, M. Smith
SLB: McCloud, Gordinier

Thats how it will look... The FR will fall in later

Advertisement
Heard rumblings about C. Perry making strides over the spring.

It's an uphill battle for Gordinier considering he's got no experience and is coming off a major injury.

It's an uphill battle for Gordinier considering he's got no experience and is coming off a major injury.

Perry reminds me of a young Darrin Smith.

Can you power rank the LB group?

Advertisement

Maybe, but he was slated to start last year before his injury. Regardless, whether it's him (at full) or Perry, we're in a ridiculously better position than we were last year at this time (even with Grace).

Maybe, but he was slated to start last year before his injury. Regardless, whether it's him (at full) or Perry, we're in a ridiculously better position than we were last year at this time (even with Grace).

People tend to forget this , like JG is some scrub.

Advertisement
Back