Jamie Gordinier

Nothing against him personally but if there's anyone on this team who I'm rooting against it's this kid.

And it's sad because he's probably a good dude but the fact of the matter is that he attended Al Golden's alma mater in Red Bank, NJ.

**** shame we ever recruited kids from New Jersey, like Njoku. Stupid Golden.

Those guys went to Red Bank High School?

I don't hear anyone saying we shouldn't take kids from Norland because Randy Shannon sucked as a head coach. Why is that?

Advertisement
Jamie Gordinier was suppose to start??? I must've missed that, but I doubt he wouldve made it half way through the season as the starter even if he was healthy last year though.... regardless it would be great for depth if he is really that good.

He's white, so you're right. No way he'd have finished the season as a starter.
^^^ Race card.

Nothing against him personally but if there's anyone on this team who I'm rooting against it's this kid.

And it's sad because he's probably a good dude but the fact of the matter is that he attended Al Golden's alma mater in Red Bank, NJ.

I don't hear anyone saying we shouldn't take kids from Norland because Randy Shannon sucked as a head coach. Why is that?

That would be because Norland is in North Miami and pumps out first round draft picks. You don't see the difference?

That would be because Norland is in North Miami and pumps out first round draft picks. You don't see the difference?

One kid from a high school is no big deal. If we were taking 4-5 a year from there it would be an issue. Small schools produce big time talent from time to time.

I'd like you to single out every high school we have taken only one or two kids from, and see you protest taking players from them as well. How about Boardman High School? They've only produced two players that went on to play in the NFL. One was named Bernie Kosar. Never rule a kid out because he went to a school you have a prejudice against. I know you think you're being Mr. Wise Guy, but when you openly root against a kid on the team, you are a certified jack@ss.

Hey, remember that time we didn't take that kid from Carver High School because he wanted to play RB? He played for a school that didn't traditionally produce NFL talent, and we passed. His name is Marshall Faulk.

Advertisement
LOL. This thread separates the alpha from the simple. All you can troll buffet

One kid from a high school is no big deal. If we were taking 4-5 a year from there it would be an issue. Small schools produce big time talent from time to time.

I'd like you to single out every high school we have taken only one or two kids from, and see you protest taking players from them as well. How about Boardman High School? They've only produced two players that went on to play in the NFL. One was named Bernie Kosar. Never rule a kid out because he went to a school you have a prejudice against. I know you think you're being Mr. Wise Guy, but when you openly root against a kid on the team, you are a certified jack@ss.

tenor.gif

Why would you root against a player on the team? That's the same as rooting against the team.
If the player does well the team does well. If he doesn't then completion will sort it out that he doesn't play.
But rooting against one of your players to succeed is a wierd way to be a fan.

Advertisement

Why would you root against a player on the team? That's the same as rooting against the team.
If the player does well the team does well. If he doesn't then completion will sort it out that he doesn't play.
But rooting against one of your players to succeed is a wierd way to be a fan.

You know why. Everyone knows why.

Except there isn't. Because you're a Cane.

Jamie Gordinier was suppose to start??? I must've missed that, but I doubt he wouldve made it half way through the season as the starter even if he was healthy last year though.... regardless it would be great for depth if he is really that good.

^^^ Race card.

Come on man, everybody knows white people suck at sports. Among other things, they don't have that extra ankle bone.

Edit: Holy christ, google that sht...you wouldn't believe how many theories there are about black people having extra something or others in their legs.

Advertisement

^^^ Race card.

Come on man, everybody knows white people suck at sports. Among other things, they don't have that extra ankle bone.

Edit: Holy christ, google that sht...you wouldn't believe how many theories there are about black people having extra something or others in their legs.

troy.0.gif

Heard rumblings about C. Perry making strides over the spring.

It's an uphill battle for Gordinier considering he's got no experience and is coming off a major injury.
Maybe, but he was slated to start last year before his injury. Regardless, whether it's him (at full) or Perry, we're in a ridiculously better position than we were last year at this time (even with Grace).

Agree with our LB unit being deep and light years beyond last year. Regarding Gordinier, I agree with Rok here. JG has a difficult task in cracking this 2 deep coming off a major knee injury. It has taken Mike Smith almost 3 years to fully return to his pre injury form which he showcased this past Spring and it will have taken Owens about 2 years to get back to form after his knee injury. Knowing this it would be foolish to expect Gordinier to be a major contributor one year removed from his injury.

Advertisement
Lacks the necessary muscle mass to be consistently good at the point of attack imo.

Get some triceps then we'll talk...

sfl-canes-linebacker-jamie-gordinier-out-for-season-20160904

You are a f'ing idiot. Muscle mass? You ever stand next to this kid? One of biggest LB's you will see. LB is not about
Muscle mass. It's about instincts and having a nose for the football.

Dan Morgan did not seem like much even though he started on Bad Miami teams his first couple of years. But then to be the highest decorated defensive player to come from Miami 2 years later. That guy put some serious work in. If JG can put 75% of that effort we might have something.

Heard rumblings about C. Perry making strides over the spring.

It's an uphill battle for Gordinier considering he's got no experience and is coming off a major injury.
Maybe, but he was slated to start last year before his injury. Regardless, whether it's him (at full) or Perry, we're in a ridiculously better position than we were last year at this time (even with Grace).

Agree with our LB unit being deep and light years beyond last year. Regarding Gordinier, I agree with Rok here. JG has a difficult task in cracking this 2 deep coming off a major knee injury. It has taken Mike Smith almost 3 years to fully return to his pre injury form which he showcased this past Spring and it will have taken Owens about 2 years to get back to form after his knee injury. Knowing this it would be foolish to expect Gordinier to be a major contributor one year removed from his injury.

This.

Advertisement
Back