James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know

We could win a NC and these kids will say well they need to show me they can repeat for me to take them serious as they receive a nice $ bag from Ole Miss
They use that cause 1. They know we won't win and will use that excuse so the hometown backlash will not be as bad.
So when they get back home it's ok I understand u went to so and so school because UM is trash. They r banking on UM not winning big based on recruiting results. These kids at first want to come to UM but the money changes them.

Advertisement
I never said UGA has won anything. Nor am I saying I don’t believe they drop bags. They’ve been a helluva lot better record wise and ranking wise than Miami the past 15 years. Which is all these recruits know in their lifetimes other than bedtime stories.
Guys always talk about winning. Winning 10 games and no conference or NCs is pretty useless. We need to win to get recruits, but UGA ain't won ****. They win more than us, but who gives a fck if you ain't even winning conferences.

They're recruiting because they're emptying bags like Lenny Dykstra looking for his dentures in a garbage can.

Since the other thread was hijacked by UNC fans let’s stay on course here. So last report out of GA was that he wasupposed to commit to them? Maybe our staff started a GoFund me page and kept us in the running?

*** guys I know you think it’s funny but don’t come on here With UnC talk. Thanks in advance

Fr stop changing topics on threads-- glad you did this

Guys always talk about winning. Winning 10 games and no conference or NCs is pretty useless. We need to win to get recruits, but UGA ain't won ****. They win more than us, but who gives a fck if you ain't even winning conferences.

They're recruiting because they're emptying bags like Lenny Dykstra looking for his dentures in a garbage can.

UM had its best recruiting class in years after winning 10 games. Winning absolutely matters. So do bags, coaches, and conference.
This staff in particular has to show they can win. A rookie HC with a losing record is a hard sell to a top recruit. I’m shocked UM is doing as well as they are recruiting. I’ll take it all day long though.
Imagine what’s going to happen after UM has high picks and actually wins 10 games 2 years in a row. UM would officially be back. Until then we are a sleeping giant. Diaz is getting a pass with Lashlee and King hype. Let’s not forget he hired Enos. Lashlee has to be a home run hire or kids won’t come even for Dykstra’s watch collection.

Advertisement
UM had its best recruiting class in years after winning 10 games. Winning absolutely matters. So do bags, coaches, and conference.
This staff in particular has to show they can win. A rookie HC with a losing record is a hard sell to a top recruit. I’m shocked UM is doing as well as they are recruiting. I’ll take it all day long though.
Imagine what’s going to happen after UM has high picks and actually wins 10 games 2 years in a row. UM would officially be back. Until then we are a sleeping giant. Diaz is getting a pass with Lashlee and King hype. Let’s not forget he hired Enos. Lashlee has to be a home run hire or kids won’t come even for Dykstra’s watch collection.

We're doing well recruiting because as much as people want to **** on Manny he relates to kids very well and all this TO chain stuff and rings appeals to kids even if the boomers on here don't realize it. And **** Miami as a brand is great, good colors, great logo, good mascot, etc.

Now imagine we win 10+ games 3 years in a row and show some on field results?

I think Kinchens is more important. It amazes me we could potentially have MNW 5 sowed up before kickoff while Palmetto 5 seem to be opposite. Don't get me wrongI'd love for half our starting defense in 2 years to have the last name Williams but it'll be another Tae Day if we land him. This class seems to really be buying in to putting on for the home school, and if we knock 10 teams down in decisive manner with air raid offense and a 2017 canes defense, we will murder the 2021 trail.

Advertisement

We have to keep remembering the Enos hire while he only gets a pass for Lashlee and King?

Ok.

We're doing well recruiting because as much as people want to **** on Manny he relates to kids very well and all this TO chain stuff and rings appeals to kids even if the boomers on here don't realize it. And **** Miami as a brand is great, good colors, great logo, good mascot, etc.

Now imagine we win 10+ games 3 years in a row and show some on field results?

The turnover chain only became a phenomenon because UM caused a bunch of turnovers, ranked as high as #2, and won 10 games. CMR himself said it’d mean nothing if we didn’t win. How many people have been lining up to buy touchdown rings? Nice try.

Advertisement
We have to keep remembering the Enos hire while he only gets a pass for Lashlee and King?

Ok.
The majority of UM fans wanted Diaz fired last year. ****, DMoney said he wasn’t supporting Diaz any longer. We lost to MFing FIU in the OB site. The Enos firing and new personnel has given the program some new hype. It’s only buying time. Diaz isn’t getting another pass with a losing season. He will be gone. It’s win or go home.

The majority of UM fans wanted Diaz fired last year. ****, DMoney said he wasn’t supporting Diaz any longer. We lost to MFing FIU in the OB site. The Enos firing and new personnel has given the program some new hype. It’s only buying time. Diaz isn’t getting another pass with a losing season. He will be gone. It’s win or go home.

Wait, we lost to FIU?

Never mind.

Kids aren't going to UGA because they've won anything. The last time they won anything was 40 years ago.

Why say "anything" when you clearly mean "national championships"? Under Kirby, they've won literally everything except a national title (and would've won that too if not for an incredible throw by a hopefully-GOAT QB). They've won the division, they've won the conference, they've won a playoff game, they've won a NY6 game, and they've won rivalry games.

Silly to say "they haven't won anything". They've won everything you could possibly win except a national title.

Winning has definitely helped UGA's recruiting, even if it's not the only reason kids are going there.

Advertisement
Why say "anything" when you clearly mean "national championships"? Under Kirby, they've won literally everything except a national title (and would've won that too if not for an incredible throw by a hopefully-GOAT QB). They've won the division, they've won the conference, they've won a playoff game, they've won a NY6 game, and they've won rivalry games.

Silly to say "they haven't won anything". They've won everything you could possibly win except a national title.

Winning has definitely helped UGA's recruiting, even if it's not the only reason kids are going there.
Lol you mean with Richt’s guys and then haven’t been able to get over 10 wins since? Is that what you consider winning? Needing another coach’s players to get close and then never get close enough again? They’re going into next year the 4th best team in that conference and you’re over here trying to pimp for them. The only reason they achieve anything is because they play in the East. Not even because they’re the 2nd best team.

Define win. Is winning 10 games acceptable with this schedule? I’m not sold it is.

Lol you mean with Richt’s guys and then haven’t been able to get over 10 wins since? Is that what you consider winning? Needing another coach’s players to get close and then never get close enough again? They’re going into next year the 4th best team in that conference and you’re over here trying to pimp for them. The only reason they achieve anything is because they play in the East. Not even because they’re the 2nd best team.

Please spend 30 seconds Googling before you attempt to post a fact. They went 12-2 last year (11 wins the year before that), won the division, and won the Sugar Bowl. They finished the season ranked 4th overall, with wins over 4 teams that finished in the top 14.

I'm no Georgia fan, but this is a dumb argument. They've been the 4th or 5th best program since Kirby got there, including last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back