James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kids aren't going to UGA because they've won anything. The last time they won anything was 40 years ago.
Not true....they won hosting the 1996 Summer Olympics in a vote! The other candidate cities were Athens (Greece), Toronto (Canada), Melbourne (Australia), Manchester (United Kingdom) and Belgrade (Yugoslavia)

Advertisement
Normally I’d say forget him he’s all Dawg but Manny and crew are pulling kids and have a class committed ( still hinging on us winning though) that I doubt most would have thought possible after last years fiasco..

I’m gonna ride till the end with this one.Something seems to have changed for the better with our recruiting ( bags?) so I’m gonna wait and see if they can pull this big fish.

Kids aren't going to UGA because they've won anything. The last time they won anything was 40 years ago.
I never said UGA has won anything. Nor am I saying I don’t believe they drop bags. They’ve been a helluva lot better record wise and ranking wise than Miami the past 15 years. Which is all these recruits know in their lifetimes other than bedtime stories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what if they went 2-10 and kirby got fired and we won a nc going 14-0
He's not getting fired. If they went 10-3 let's say and we went to the ACC title and get washed by Clemson. I would still say he's going to UGA cause of bags period. From what I heard on the inside he's going there period....I don't want to play the source game but he's gone bruh.

He's not getting fired. If they went 10-3 let's say and we went to the ACC title and get washed by Clemson. I would still say he's going to UGA cause of bags period. From what I heard on the inside he's going there period....I don't want to play the source game but he's gone bruh.

Oh I know

We could win a NC and these kids will say well they need to show me they can repeat for me to take them serious as they receive a nice $ bag from Ole Miss

I don't think Georgia's class is going to be as good as we've accustomed to see in the past few classes. It will still have its 5 stars but I don't think as loaded as years prior. Georgia doesn't have too much momentum at the moment, obviously that could change at any moment. Seems as if they'll be missing out on Dallas Turner and Tony Grimes. Two guys that they had at the top of their board that they've been getting in years past.

I do think Miami has a legit chance at James Williams though.. So many different factors.

Ed Reed will be a game changer in this

I would love to think so, but do you have firsthand knowledge Ed is even really involved?

Haven’t heard much about his role since hiring, though I think he recommended a prospect who wasn’t on our radar.

Advertisement
Dream scenario
Ill say it a hundred times, take Kinchens and Smith asap!!! Idc about collier arnold or whoever else.

But the idea of 2 pterodactyls like Smith and Williams playing Strong safety and Striker is amazing. Kinchens is the only true all around Safety. The other 2 are in the box guys with above average traits for in the box guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back