James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the other thread was hijacked by UNC fans let’s stay on course here. So last report out of GA was that he wasupposed to commit to them? Maybe our staff started a GoFund me page and kept us in the running?

*** guys I know you think it’s funny but don’t come on here With UnC talk. Thanks in advance

Advertisement
Advertisement
People didn't move on from Alex Collins as he literally chased his mother around town to sign his LOI to Arkansas, and you think this board is going to "move on" from a Top 10 player in the country who has us in his Final 2?

LMAO.
As many times we have been burnt by players like him you would think we would... Get Kinchens and Smith and move on

As many times we have been burnt by players like him you would think we would... Get Kinchens and Smith and move on

Oh you can search my posts...I've been saying for well over a year that Williams is beyond bagged and is basically already enrolled at UGA. He ain't coming here. But my post was simply laughing at a notion that this board should move on, as if there's any chance of that happening. There will be no fewer than 20,000 posts about this kid until he enrolls at UGA in January.

Advertisement
Agree I posted somewhere that I want Kinchens and Smith at Safety. Kinchens is the only true safety out of the 3 and the decision to take Kinchens and Smith should be independent from taking Williams.

However it would be really intriguing to have Kinchens at Free, Smith as strong, and Willams at striker. Thats alot of talent and ground covered.

Since the other thread was hijacked by UNC fans let’s stay on course here. So last report out of GA was that he wasupposed to commit to them? Maybe our staff started a GoFund me page and kept us in the running?

*** guys I know you think it’s funny but don’t come on here With UnC talk. Thanks in advance
Tell him we have 250k for him next summer to sign some autographs once the pay players is legal

Advertisement
Kinchens (proven) and Smith (potential) would be big-time hall. Keep going after Williams but secure these guys simultaneously. That’s a tall order but with KK nearly in the boat and Smith being quiet and having family ties, we are set up for it.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it a writer for TOS on the GA board that said expect a commitment?

Nah, pretty sure it wasn’t a mod or anything but the rumor began and kinda took off there. That coupled with Rusty (their mod) being in FL the day of his alleged announcement and all of their silent commitments, it just kinda snowballed but obviously we know now it was nothing. Do I believe the kid will ultimately sign here? Nah. Do I want us to keep recruiting him? Absolutely. We would be foolish not to. Why not?

Oh you can search my posts...I've been saying for well over a year that Williams is beyond bagged and is basically already enrolled at UGA. He ain't coming here. But my post was simply laughing at a notion that this board should move on, as if there's any chance of that happening. There will be no fewer than 20,000 posts about this kid until he enrolls at UGA in January.
kids a silent GA commit, already on the payroll

Advertisement
I say keep going after him until he signs on the line. But, don't stop working on other options. This staff should be able to recruit multiple players and I think we should understand that. I doubt these guys are reading the Jon Richt/Michael Johnson Jr. recruiting handbook on Williams.

If he signs, great, if he doesn't, make sure we have other irons in the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back