James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say keep going after him until he signs on the line. But, don't stop working on other options. This staff should be able to recruit multiple players and I think we should understand that. I doubt these guys are reading the Jon Richt/Michael Johnson Jr. recruiting handbook on Williams.

If he signs, great, if he doesn't, make sure we have other irons in the fire.

this is the mindset they should have. I don’t know anyone that was confident we’d sign Tae last season. Shoot your shot. U never know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams is a big time prospect and of course we should not "move on". We need to fight for these kids. Additionally he was once committed to the U so it is not like we are fighting for a 5 star safety from Ohio or wherever. This is our backyard and we need to fight for it.

Agree I posted somewhere that I want Kinchens and Smith at Safety. Kinchens is the only true safety out of the 3 and the decision to take Kinchens and Smith should be independent from taking Williams.

However it would be really intriguing to have Kinchens at Free, Smith as strong, and Willams at striker. Thats alot of talent and ground covered.
👍👍for getting STRIKER into the thread!!

Advertisement
When y’all say move on, I hope you mean as fans and not the coaches. Would make zero sense for the staff to move on from a top 10 player that has us in his top 2. Idc what’s been reported that’s going on with him and UGA.

I’m sure those saying move on was saying the same shît at this point last year regarding Tae and Knighton too.

When y’all say move on, I hope you mean as fans and not the coaches. Would make zero sense for the staff to move on from a top 10 player that has us in his top 2. Idc what’s been reported that’s going on with him and UGA.

I’m sure those saying move on was saying the same shît at this point last year regarding Tae and Knighton too.

It's the "break up with her before she breaks up with you" syndrome

Advertisement
UGA could easily take a step back this year. UM could have a great season. If Covid keeps up a kid might wanna be close to home. So many variables now you just never know. It’s early. Like Petey Pablo once said,”Anything can happen.”
1592971260467.gif

I don't think Georgia's class is going to be as good as we've accustomed to see in the past few classes. It will still have its 5 stars but I don't think as loaded as years prior. Georgia doesn't have too much momentum at the moment, obviously that could change at any moment. Seems as if they'll be missing out on Dallas Turner and Tony Grimes. Two guys that they had at the top of their board that they've been getting in years past.

I do think Miami has a legit chance at James Williams though.. So many different factors.

Ed Reed will be a game changer in this

Advertisement
Agree I posted somewhere that I want Kinchens and Smith at Safety. Kinchens is the only true safety out of the 3 and the decision to take Kinchens and Smith should be independent from taking Williams.

However it would be really intriguing to have Kinchens at Free, Smith as strong, and Willams at striker. Thats alot of talent and ground covered.

Dream scenario

2 opinions going around.
1. Our staff has done enough to keep him from committing to GA.
2. It’s done and he’s working on a commitment video for GA.

2 opinions going around.
1. Our staff has done enough to keep him from committing to GA.
2. It’s done and he’s working on a commitment video for GA.
Of course we are all in support of Opinion 1!!!

We’ll have to prove it on the field but you’d think there’s some serious work being put in.

Banda, DVD, and Manny working in the shadows hard on this one.

UGA could easily take a step back this year. UM could have a great season. If Covid keeps up a kid might wanna be close to home. So many variables now you just never know. It’s early. Like Petey Pablo once said,”Anything can happen.”
Kids aren't going to UGA because they've won anything. The last time they won anything was 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back