James Williams Decommits

I called this to the 247 Sunshine Pumper Association months ago when they were teaming up with AI to jack this kid off about how solid a pledge he was. You have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ himself than Harris being in that class either.

Advertisement
Found it. From @gogeta4. He also said he's pretty connected and that we will lead throughout. Hope he's right. Dmoney is saying something similar, if we win he'll come here. Everyone should just calm down and don't ever tweet at recruits.
View attachment 84802
View attachment 84803

I completely agree. Don’t talk **** to these kids. Almost guarantees we never see them again.

I said it was gonna happen and got buried alive by some **** riding homers on here weeks ago. The signs were there ever since the UGA offer.
Dude I read something and only asked if others heard the same about a commit and got even worse. The same people who came for you seem to think me and some guy named Alien are the same person and are still taking shots. Then I got suspended for a week because I dared to defend myself against the same crowd instead of laying down and taking the abuse. I hear ya bruh.

These kids want to be adults they beg for it preach it but then at there convenience back slide to , I didn't know about the auction plus to THROW THEY BLEED CANE........TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE....PULL OFFER , purged from me caring.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm disappointed he decommitted. And I hope he recommits as long as he progresses with his game. But anyone who watched his tape from last year would realize this isn't Sean Taylor, despite the sky is falling reaction. He's not a safety. He's a LB you have to project as reaching that level.

Again, it's disappointing seeing someone we thought was a guarantee move on, but I'm not sure why the collective CIS peanut gallery is so upset.

You’re an idiot.

Uncle Puke handing out pennies and Shapiro giving recruits Benihana’s take-out is a bag game?

You have no fūcking clue.
You know very little if you of Uncle Luke’s influences on Miami’s recruitment back in the days. You may be an Miami Hurricanes fan, but some of us are more than that... we’re Miami natives. and we know exactly what went on. Especially if you played HS football.

Luke and Nevin never bought recruits like these big bag schools do.

They were giving guys on the team extra benefits just like every other school does, but what these bag schools are doing is on another level.

Dropping 6 figure bags, cars, houses for family in whatever po dunk racist school they choose...
My point is their influence on the recruitment. Many players from the late 90’s and early 2000s admitted to it. But yes, I agree what these schools do nowadays is a bit more than what Miami was doing.

Advertisement
One of 2 things happened.

Spring evaluation coaches told him he will not play safety here but instead LB. this is likely, but coaches would be really dumb to say that this far in advance. On the other hand this staff has made dumb decisions for 4 years straight.

Bag came in. Seams like UGA has their claws in around here. Supposedly Kitchens might commit to UGA aswell.

Either way we are Decommit U baby!

Manny needs to scrap the bull**** of offering a kid this early and accepting his “commitment”.

I really don't understand why so many get upset. This is a COMMON occurrence every year. There is no need in getting upset. He is a 2021 kid that may or may not come back. Until we win like Clemson, Alabama, OSU or Georgia OR UNTIL we pay out 💵 this will continue to happen to every school not previously named, because they win and they pay. And if you're twitting at a 17 year old kid about anything, you have more serious problems than high school football recruiting. Relax, have a nice bourbon, a smoke of you favorite flavor and maybe try and have...you know...some *** with a girl.
I really hate losing a top kid like this. Aside from that part you da man.

*insert Kevin Hart video where he says “Ow, My ***** hurt”* that’s what all of you sound like lmao relax people we have 2 years to try and reel him back in

This kid and other kids like him can honestly get f*cked. Don't say that you "Bleed Orange and Green" on your way out the door. Our offer has become a placeholder for the lifelong fan until the business decision has to be made. As soon as the culture around here changes in that regard, we will continue to lose talented local recruits who choose to commit 2 years out.
The business decision was made...........wink, wink...........
.What is he driving, and check out the threads, and wheels of Mom, Auntie, Uncle, and cousin?.
Check the grocery line at Publix, after that visit . Those anonymous cards go a far way....
Just don't back up to the portal after a year and two, and say remember I said that you still bleed the U....kid stepped all over us, so bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I called this to the 247 Sunshine Pumper Association months ago when they were teaming up with AI to jack this kid off about how solid a pledge he was. You have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ himself than Harris being in that class either.

Look at this genius. I predict one of our big time 2022 commits will decommit. I hope i am wrong but I have strong feeling it will happen.

Manny won’t sit back idly and watch other schools do this. Nope.
No one should be tweeting these kids. And what hegemon said, if kids have twitter and make decisions based on what some lunatic fan tweets at him, we don’t need him anyway.

A 7 page and counting thread on a 2021 kid. Might have to shut the site down if the BTW kid who will have the same “bag offers” decommits this summer.

Advertisement
Back