James Gordon IV

I know some of you guys say that weather doesn’t matter. But there’s cold and then there’s Minnesota cold. Either he’s nuts or got a huge bag, which I doubt, or he’s not to take or there something we don’t know. And then there’s always the option that he’s just an honorable kid who is going to honor his commitment.
For real! I love in Wisconsin and even here parts of Minnesota are referred to as South Canada

Advertisement
For real! I love in Wisconsin and even here parts of Minnesota are referred to as South Canada
1545121758140.gif

Advertisement
forgot about the disrespect...

How dumb is this kid to begin with...Minny is dogshyt, and PJ Fleck is used car salesman fraud of a coach. And this kid shuts down UM's interest for this a$$head school? Mind boggling...

I mean here's a little dogshyt type program and this kid can't wait to go 3000, play in the snow, for this f**k off Fleck and his 7 win ceiling.
FOH. He suppose to jump to Miami cause they come and offer last minute? You sound dumb. Y’all always talking about loyalty on here but only when it suites Miami. Guess who’s been their since DJ was a sophomore. Minny. Blame this staff for not being able to hold onto kids then scrambling at the last minute.

Btw: Minny has been putting the full court press on DJ. This was from Friday and he had 3 coaches at the school from Minny yesterday. They knew he has legit interest in Miami. That’s why they are going all out in the 4th quarter
98C51990-439D-47C6-9534-4C2D065577DB.jpeg

No idea how this "relationship with the staff" type recruiting goes...Kids leave miami after 9 month, 12 month, 18 month commitments like it's nothing.
I’m not defending the kid by any means

But this strategy of not continuing to “recruit” contingency kids is going to totally ***** Richt and Miami. QB, OL, LB, John Dixon..... it just doesn’t make any sense and I a am definitely blaming Richt because it’s not just isolated to one position coach.

Advertisement
FOH. He suppose to jump to Miami cause they come and offer last minute? You sound dumb. Y’all always talking about loyalty on here but only when it suites Miami. Guess who’s been their since DJ was a sophomore. Minny. Blame this staff for not being able to hold onto kids then scrambling at the last minute.

Btw: Minny has been putting the full court press on DJ. This was from Friday and he had 3 coaches at the school from Minny yesterday
View attachment 71915
So why even do this top two and setup an announcement time ?

Advertisement
So why even do this top two and setup an announcement time ?
I’m not understanding your reasoning for asking this. Recruits have been doing this since the beginning of time. And it’s not just for DJ. Its a ceremony for every kid signing their LOI in their respective sport at the school

I’m not understanding your reasoning for asking this. Recruits have been doing this since the beginning of time.
I’m asking this because of the post I quoted you on. If they’ve been on him since his sophomore year and we’re late to the party why do all that? I know kids have been doing it but we’re talking about him right. I wasn’t attacking the kid I’m just asking a simple question based off your post.

I’m not understanding your reasoning for asking this. Recruits have been doing this since the beginning of time. And it’s not just for DJ. Its a ceremony for every kid signing their LOI in their respective sport at the school

If your committed to Minnesota then just sign the paper. No need to play the hat game. That goes for any committed recruit.

Advertisement

Btw: Minny has been putting the full court press on DJ. This was from Friday and he had 3 coaches at the school from Minny yesterday. They knew he has legit interest in Miami. That’s why they are going all out in the 4th quarter
View attachment 71915
Its not about jumping at the offer its that everything happened lasy second. Now sure they might've been blamed for losing Solomon in the end but that happens so you go to the next best guy. Now if you're right that he visited then cool but the way this looks to all of us not in the know is that he's usijg us to make his announcement important especially when his Twitter is literally all Minnesota

This is a good post.

Miami has got some balls with a lot of these kids in this state.

Miami stops communicating with these Plan B and Plan C kids for months...many months at a time...but send out "u up?" text at 2am before Signing Day. Some insulting ****. You the University of Miami, yo...you just went 7-5 versus a charmin schedule...the fvck you doin?

As much as I love Miami, I'd laugh at their *** if they told me I was no good 6mo ago, but come calling a few weeks before signing day knowing they swung n missed on countless others. Our relationship building is horrendous at this school.

This is a good post.

Miami has got some balls with a lot of these kids in this state.

Miami stops communicating with these Plan B and Plan C kids for months...many months at a time...but send out "u up?" text at 2am before Signing Day. Some insulting ****. You the University of Miami, yo...you just went 7-5 versus a charmin schedule...the fvck you doin?

As much as I love Miami, I'd laugh at their *** if they told me I was no good 6mo ago, but come calling a few weeks before signing day knowing they swung n missed on countless others. Our relationship building is horrendous at this school.

Yawn. There is always an excuse. Just know this **** aint a problem everywhere else. Kid is going to Minnesota. Not only is he going out of the south. He's going Bum**** Big Ten so lets not pretend that Gordon is a highly sought after player. He's well within his rights to tell Miami to EAD but he got treated so horribly by every school that is a tier above Minnesota too. Once again because Miami comes calling they're the problem. Would he have liked it better if they decided they had an issue at LB and ignored him? Your feelings are hurt? Then by all means go enjoy Minnesota.

The worst part is, alleged Miami fans enjoy this ****. Actually hoping kids tell the school they root for to **** off.

Yawn. There is always an excuse. Just know this **** aint a problem everywhere else. Kid is going to Minnesota. Not only is he going out of the south. He's going Bum**** Big Ten so lets not pretend that Gordon is highly sought after player. He's well within his rights to tell Miami to EAD but he got treated so horribly by every school that is a tier above Minnesota too. Once again because Miami comes calling they're the problem. Would he have like it better if they decided they had an issue at LB and ignored him? Your feelings are hurt? Then by all means go enjoy Minnesota.

Its some straight hubris to think Miami offers this crazy appeal, in 2018 where they can just swoop in with an offer in the midnight hour and think they can snag someone. What is funny, is Miami is being told to EAD by pretty much every P5 type they've done this to over the years. They try to do it to South Carolina cherrypicks every single year and they get told to kick rocks annually. But, here we are...still doing the same ol ****.

Maybe they can get Gordon IV, but this is a trend in Miami football thats just gross.

Advertisement
Back