James Gordon IV

Advertisement
Do you realize what you are criticizing is integrity, its not about offering james gordon late, its about, we had a linebacker commited, now should the staff keep recruiting guys while they got other guys commited, they do when the numbers call for it, but there were no openings at the time, the opportunity opened up, and Bam, jg was probably the first one they called, same with dixion. Also its been stated that dixion had a conference preference, we had db's committed, when those db's started shopping we did too. We got a decent haul last year at cornerback, so we not in a bad spot, and we got guys on the roster that are ready to make a name for themselves led by soon to be the elder statesman, in trajan bandy.

What i like about coach banda being promoted, that man understands fully now where he is at, and Loves it here because his personality matches perfect with the players that come here. When banda said "its not about the 4-3 scheme, but style of play here" that cemented his understanding of what UM football is all about which is the highest level of football that can be played. Ill end with this, when they asked bobby bowden about our defense pregame one year bobby said "Miami plays defense like they invented that dagum own thing" and when SEAN TAYLOR played in what i believe was his first preseason game, i know the game was against denver, the commentator had this to say in reference to SEAN TAYLOR "HE looks like HE came from a higher league down to play in the nfl".

Nah man, what I am criticizing is relationship building...and our lack of it. I'm also criticizing our planning...which we also have sucked at across several coaching staffs.

Just hurt over not being offered but his heart is really with Miami so it’s going to be a long night for him,he is a very loyal kid

How can he be hurt when we had Brooks, Huff and Solomon already committed? One decommits and we offer. Seems our coaches were pretty transparent with him. ... Not coming on an official because of that is juvenile, and pulling the hat trick on his former "dream school" is petty.

Just tell Minn you're all in on freezing your nads off with 200 pound women to keep you warm for 8 months out of the year, and being bled dry by mosquitos (the state bird) for the other 4 months. We honestly wish you luck and hope you succeed. You would have had a much better experience and chance of making the pros at Miami. But hey, we didn't offer you first, so off to the arctic you go.

He been in camps with those guys and always felt he was a better prospect, he is way bigger and just as fast, their only advantage was being in south fla because if Gordon was at STA he would have been a 4 star easily

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk about a LOI not being sent but his announcement may be delayed. A sherrif killed his wife and son then committed suicide on the baseball field this morning so the entire school is on lockdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back