James Gordon IV

Advertisement
That’s what the “plantcity poster” isn’t getting. IDGAF where he goes. He’s right. We slow played him so we deserve what we get. But don’t put our hat on the phucking table if you don’t want cane fans to talk ****. ***** his “moment”. Sign with Minnesota and hop on the **** plane to iceland.

Advertisement
That’s what the “plantcity poster” isn’t getting. IDGAF where he goes. He’s right. We slow played him so we deserve what we get. But don’t put our hat on the phucking table if you don’t want cane fans to talk ****. ***** his “moment”. Sign with Minnesota and hop on the **** plane to iceland.

Exactly...I mean dude act like he doesn't have a dog in this fight with "plant city" in his username

Good luck to the kid, looks like a nice prospect.

We slow played him so we deserve what we get. But don’t put our hat on the phucking table if you don’t want cane fans to talk ****. Sign with Minnesota and hop on the **** plane to iceland.

I think this is fair.

Play the hat game. Get your "revenge".. but have thick skin when people talk noise.

Look I get it if he’s “torn” but I’m sorry there’s no excuse for him to have our hat on his table when he never visited and seems locked in to Minnesota
Exactly...I mean dude act like he doesn't have a dog in this fight with "plant city" in his username

Good luck to the kid, looks like a nice prospect.
Y’all just talk out the side of y’all neck and don’t know a ***ing thing. Jessid you are the one that doesn’t get it. When did I ever say he doesn’t want Cane fans talking ****? If he is playing games, why would he give af what Cane fans are saying. So let me try this one more time. He is still committed to Minny but is deciding between us and them. How hard is that to understand. Y’all keep assuming he is playing games to have an excuse if he doesn’t pick us.

This also looks like a visit to me. I posted this last week but it doesn’t fit the whole “playing games” narrative I guess
FFDBAA76-4793-4738-9DAF-3136E06356EA.jpeg

Advertisement
Y’all just talk out the side of y’all neck and don’t know a ***ing thing. Jessid you are the one that doesn’t get it. So let me try this one more time. He is still committed to Minny but is deciding between us and them. How hard is that to understand. Y’all keep assuming he is playing games to have an excuse if he doesn’t pick us.

This also looks like a visit to me. I posted this last week but it doesn’t fit the whole “playing games” narrative I guess
View attachment 71950
He hasn’t visit UM in awhile bro. This was the staff stopping by to see him. The kid is signing with Minnesota and the whole hat game is petty. No way he commits if he didn’t even OV here.

Y’all just talk out the side of y’all neck and don’t know a ***ing thing. Jessid you are the one that doesn’t get it. When did I ever say he doesn’t want Cane fans talking ****? If he is playing games, why would he give af what Cane fans are saying. So let me try this one more time. He is still committed to Minny but is deciding between us and them. How hard is that to understand. Y’all keep assuming he is playing games to have an excuse if he doesn’t pick us.

View attachment 71950

Fair enough then...I'm just saying there's levels to this **** right? No disrespect to the kid and I can tell you like him...I understand UM is struggling, but UM is on a diff level than Minny and always will be, not to mention 3000 miles away? I mean if something don't click when UM comes calling for a Tampa kid committed to Minny, god bless him. Hope he picks UM, but i mean really seems like his mind's made up for the goof PJ Fleck and his little 6-6/5-7 start to his mighty Minny career.

Fair enough then...I'm just saying there's levels to this **** right? No disrespect to the kid and I can tell you like him...I understand UM is struggling, but UM is on a diff level than Minny and always will be, not to mention 3000 miles away? I mean if something don't click when UM comes calling for a Tampa kid committed to Minny, god bless him. Hope he picks UM, but i mean really seems like his mind's made up for ,the goof PJ Fleck and his little 6-6/5-7 start to his mighty Minny career.
I agree with everything you just said except for his mind being made up but we are also grown man with life experiences. We are talking about 17 yr old kids that still have eye boogers and cant even wipe their *** correctly.

Now if we were on him from jump street, and he was committed to Minny while doing the hat thing then I would understand all the “playing games” comments.

Last edited:
I just wonder this and idk the kid or want him to lose but take football away for now can he honestly say leaving the state for Minnesota where I've had Chicago/NY friends tell me it's next level cold and boring and not miss home like crazy? I'll believe @plantcity3 that he isn't playing games but look at the transfers way too many kids who regret their choices later

Advertisement
I just wonder this and idk the kid or want him to lose but take football away for now can he honestly say leaving the state for Minnesota where I've had Chicago/NY friends tell me it's next level cold and boring and not miss home like crazy? I'll believe @plantcity3 that he isn't playing games but look at the transfers way too many kids who regret their choices later

I can confirm. Born and raised in Chicago. Went to the University of Minnesota for two quarters (anyone remember those??). I thought i was a badass when it came to cold weather, then I went there and Hoooooooly Fuuuuuuck.

I agree 100%

Advertisement
This is a good post.

Miami has got some balls with a lot of these kids in this state.

Miami stops communicating with these Plan B and Plan C kids for months...many months at a time...but send out "u up?" text at 2am before Signing Day. Some insulting ****. You the University of Miami, yo...you just went 7-5 versus a charmin schedule...the fvck you doin?

As much as I love Miami, I'd laugh at their *** if they told me I was no good 6mo ago, but come calling a few weeks before signing day knowing they swung n missed on countless others. Our relationship building is horrendous at this school.

Do you realize what you are criticizing is integrity, its not about offering james gordon late, its about, we had a linebacker commited, now should the staff keep recruiting guys while they got other guys commited, they do when the numbers call for it, but there were no openings at the time, the opportunity opened up, and Bam, jg was probably the first one they called, same with dixion. Also its been stated that dixion had a conference preference, we had db's committed, when those db's started shopping we did too. We got a decent haul last year at cornerback, so we not in a bad spot, and we got guys on the roster that are ready to make a name for themselves led by soon to be the elder statesman, in trajan bandy.

What i like about coach banda being promoted, that man understands fully now where he is at, and Loves it here because his personality matches perfect with the players that come here. When banda said "its not about the 4-3 scheme, but style of play here" that cemented his understanding of what UM football is all about which is the highest level of football that can be played. Ill end with this, when they asked bobby bowden about our defense pregame one year bobby said "Miami plays defense like they invented that dagum own thing" and when SEAN TAYLOR played in what i believe was his first preseason game, i know the game was against denver, the commentator had this to say in reference to SEAN TAYLOR "HE looks like HE came from a higher league down to play in the nfl".

Don’t be surprised if he makes the switch to Miami, a couple things working in our favor behind the scenes like his older sister living in Miami and most of his family be die hard Miami fans

Advertisement
Back