James Gordon IV

Advertisement
I’m no recruiting savant, although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I’m going to go out on a limb and pick the school he OV’d to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
forgot about the disrespect...

How dumb is this kid to begin with...Minny is dogshyt, and PJ Fleck is used car salesman fraud of a coach. And this kid shuts down UM's interest for this a$$head school? Mind boggling...

I mean here's a little dogshyt type program and this kid can't wait to go 3000, play in the snow, for this f**k off Fleck and his 7 win ceiling.

No idea how this "relationship with the staff" type recruiting goes...Kids leave miami after 9 month, 12 month, 18 month commitments like it's nothing.

Unbelievable second place again. Idk why this kid is even putting a Miami hat out there. Shut it down and say you are 100% in with Minnesota and save us the embarrassment.

Advertisement
I know some of you guys say that weather doesn’t matter. But there’s cold and then there’s Minnesota cold. Either he’s nuts or got a huge bag, which I doubt, or he’s not to take or there something we don’t know. And then there’s always the option that he’s just an honorable kid who is going to honor his commitment.

I there’s always the option that he’s just an honorable kid who is going to honor his commitment.

No honor in putting two hats on the table. You pick Miami, you mock Minnesota who stuck by you the whole recruiting cycle. You pick Minnesota, you look like a drama queen. I'm going with drama queen. He's not coming.

No honor in putting two hats on the table. You pick Miami, you mock Minnesota who stuck by you the whole recruiting cycle. You pick Minnesota, you look like a drama queen. I'm going with drama queen. He's not coming.
Agreed. Just pick the school and get it over with.

Advertisement
Just watched his film and would prefer him over Solomon. Solomon is probably better right now and has better technique and all but this kid has the potential to be a stud. Aggressive hits hard and has insane closing speed. He might not do anything his first year or two but he could be like finley popping his redshirt sophmore year.

WATCH HIS HIGHLIGHTS! Looks very instinctive and like a future stud. If Solomon sticks I still think we should get this kid because these are the types of kids that nobody knows about until a few years of development and they become NFL type players. Put this guy on a blitz on third down and he will be hard to stop.

Truth be told, there is a reason solomon heading to Ann Arbor!

They are known for strawberries over there in Plant City.

I knew someone would get it; even the strawberries are laughing at this.
C818DCBF-D2DF-41E5-B030-5703EC1588F1.jpeg

To the winner... or loser or whatever, doesn’t really matter gotta drink this away.

Advertisement
Back