James Cook de commits.

Advertisement
cook is a better RB bthen both lingard and cam

not sure waht people are smoking.

Wow we got us a UFAG mole ....can't spell worth a sh*t and posting something that's borders on his being insane....better than Lo and Cam ???

Man I would spend a lot more time learning how to spell correctly and less time proving your nuts.....if you think Cook is better than either one your the one that's smoking something..

"You're"

So much stupidity in this thread.

He's definitely a take.

Bull****, we have 2 better backs committed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do.

Doesn't change the fact that Cook is a really good local prospect. He's not a five star but he's not some scrub either. You don't turn down local players of his caliber at skill positions, no matter who you have committed.

I get 3 in the hand is better than 2 in the bush but let's not forget we have Noah Cain and NyQuan Wright in the 2019 class.

He's definitely a take.

Yes we do.

Doesn't change the fact that Cook is a really good local prospect. He's not a five star but he's not some scrub either. You don't turn down local players of his caliber at skill positions, no matter who you have committed.

I get 3 in the hand is better than 2 in the bush but let's not forget we have Noah Cain and NyQuan Wright in the 2019 class.
They aren't committed

Advertisement
UGA is pretty loaded as well. They just got a 5-star RB from NC

Even with their two seniors leaving, Cook would still be behind Holyfield, Herren, Swift and Zamir White, do not see him going to Ga.

Seniors aside, he may be better than those other guys. Cook is going to be facing those kinds of rosters wherever he goes.

some haters on cook. if he so slow why did he outrun tyler byrd who yall were ****riding saying hes an elite athlete

you don't bust long TD runs like cook without having speed and vision. on tape he looks like he has more game speed then lingard.

Advertisement

He's definitely a take.

Yes we do.

Cain ain't coming. Wright and McIntosh are the best bet.

He's definitely a take.

Yes we do.

Cain ain't coming. Wright and McIntosh are the best bet.

We can do better than McIntosh at RB imo. McIntosh is a great athlete, though.

some haters on cook. if he so slow why did he outrun tyler byrd who yall were ****riding saying hes an elite athlete

you don't bust long TD runs like cook without having speed and vision. on tape he looks like he has more game speed then lingard.

IMG_4431.GIF

Advertisement
Tim Brewster taking L's

Taking an L? Maybe but they have two 5 stars superstar backs that just came in. FSU will be aight and give us **** with or without ****. Pretty good "business decision"on his part to decommit IMO.

Somebody doesn't get it.

I mean really doesn't get it

Really LIL'cane2011 Oh pls explain away.

U started out wrong when you said FSU will give us "****" with or without Cook. That sounds like something an FSU fan would say. I understand if you think they are talented but they are still Freshmen who will be going up against arguably the best front 7 in college football

Funny you reference Byrd, another kid who couldn't pass HS on time. He'll be turning 22 his sophmore season in college.

Advertisement

dog yearby busted long runs in high school doesnt make him fast

cook is a better RB bthen both lingard and cam

not sure waht people are smoking.

This is the usual hail of bullets bad trolls end in. He came in with the white power schtick, wasn't getting enough attention quickly enough, and panicked into the "everyone else's recruits are better than UM's" schtick because that's a tried and true way to garner attention from ***** easily shnookered by weak troll games.

Advertisement
Back