James Cook de commits.

Advertisement
Our 2 commits are straight out (much) better than Cook. And Curry would be #3 on my list. Stop looking at stars and focus on Cook's film. He's NOT his brother.

Advertisement
Cook's film isn't as bad as people say, and if you've ever seen him healthy, live, you'll know he's pretty darn good. But even still he's not better than Linguard or Cam in my opinion. With that said, I can't see Georgia really selling him that he's going to be THE GUY there because the only back in the country better than Linguard for 18 just committed to Georgia. I can see Cook being a Tennessee, South Carolina kid before it's all over.

So much stupidity in this thread.

He's definitely a take.

Bull****, we have 2 better backs committed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do.

Doesn't change the fact that Cook is a really good local prospect. He's not a five star but he's not some scrub either. You don't turn down local players of his caliber at skill positions, no matter who you have committed.

So much stupidity in this thread.

He's definitely a take.

Bull****, we have 2 better backs committed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do.

Doesn't change the fact that Cook is a really good local prospect. He's not a five star but he's not some scrub either. You don't turn down local players of his caliber at skill positions, no matter who you have committed.

I hate to break it to you but we are turning him down.

Just like we're turning down a bunch of high level WRs.

Welcome to the new era of Miami recruiting

Advertisement
Cook's film isn't as bad as people say, and if you've ever seen him healthy, live, you'll know he's pretty darn good. But even still he's not better than Linguard or Cam in my opinion. With that said, I can't see Georgia really selling him that he's going to be THE GUY there because the only back in the country better than Linguard for 18 just committed to Georgia. I can see Cook being a Tennessee, South Carolina kid before it's all over.

Georgia will end up with buyers remorse

Advertisement
Advertisement
cook is a better RB bthen both lingard and cam

not sure waht people are smoking.

Wow we got us a UFAG mole ....can't spell worth a sh*t and posting something that's borders on his being insane....better than Lo and Cam ???

Man I would spend a lot more time learning how to spell correctly and less time proving your nuts.....if you think Cook is better than either one your the one that's smoking something..

It doesn't matter FSU is loaded up on RB's anyway, he'll probably go to Georgia, UF, or Clemson. I think it was personally a smart move by him.

Advertisement
Back