James Cook de commits.

some haters on cook. if he so slow why did he outrun tyler byrd who yall were ****riding saying hes an elite athlete

you don't bust long TD runs like cook without having speed and vision. on tape he looks like he has more game speed then lingard.

The trolling is strong with this confederate ****...

Advertisement
some haters on cook. if he so slow why did he outrun tyler byrd who yall were ****riding saying hes an elite athlete

you don't bust long TD runs like cook without having speed and vision. on tape he looks like he has more game speed then lingard.

"on tape" he looks slower than his brother. Which is all I need to know. Dalvin's biggest weapon is his speed and effort. His speed is deadly and when he actually puts in the effort he's a game breaker. His brother is not on his level.

Sad part is this some of the weakest trolling I've seen in a long time.

"on tape" he looks slower than his brother. Which is all I need to know. Dalvin's biggest weapon is his speed and effort. His speed is deadly and when he actually puts in the effort he's a game breaker. His brother is not on his level.

Not only is he slower, he can't catch, has limited wiggle and isn't that talented.

Not only is he slower, he can't catch, has limited wiggle and isn't that talented.

His wiggle is above average, his vision was pretty good in Optimist when he shared carries with Nayquan Wright. Haven't watched him enough in high school to know if it's just as good, but the recent Central games I've watched he didn't display Dalvin's speed. Then again, Dalvin didn't emerge as "likely to surpass Yearby" until his SR year so we'll see.

Advertisement

im bummed the mods decided to close that xavier williams thread, as it was doing a wonderful job of exposing some of these posters. always knew something was off about that zbrod dude

Just curious - what's the argument to Camron Davis being better than James Cuck?

Cam Davis is younger but already has the physique of an NFL RB. Cook is 19 and looks like he can use a red shirt to pack some pounds. Plus the fact that he is a bytch *** Cuck family member automatically makes killer Cam 10000x better.

im bummed the mods decided to close that xavier williams thread, as it was doing a wonderful job of exposing some of these posters. always knew something was off about that zbrod dude

Exactly.

That Confederate-apologist FartArcher claimed that "high tariffs" were the cause of the Civil War, not slavery.

Of course, there is only one problem with that lie...and that is that the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861 was passed...three months after seven Confederate states seceded.

That means that FartArcher would have us believe that the Confederate states seceded over a FUTURE event that had not yet happened at the time they seceded. GENIUS!

Advertisement
Tim Brewster taking L's

Taking an L? Maybe but they have two 5 stars superstar backs that just came in. FSU will be aight and give us **** with or without ****. Pretty good "business decision"on his part to decommit IMO.

Somebody doesn't get it.

I mean really doesn't get it

Really LIL'cane2011 Oh pls explain away.

U started out wrong when you said FSU will give us "****" with or without Cook. That sounds like something an FSU fan would say. I understand if you think they are talented but they are still Freshmen who will be going up against arguably the best front 7 in college football

Just being realistic. Was referring to the FSU team giving us **** cause they've recruited in the top 5 and been a contender for last few years under Jimknob. Needless to say, regardless of team ranking, UM/FSU games are almost always uber competitive year after year.

I wear orange and green goggles all day, but I've been burned going on 10+ yrs thinking we back. Granted, all signs point to better times on D based on the Diaz/Kool's regime but I'm in the wait-and-see camp before crowning them "best front 7 in college football".

Last edited:

Exactly.

That Confederate-apologist FartArcher claimed that "high tariffs" were the cause of the Civil War, not slavery.

Of course, there is only one problem with that lie...and that is that the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861 was passed...three months after seven Confederate states seceded.

That means that FartArcher would have us believe that the Confederate states seceded over a FUTURE event that had not yet happened at the time they seceded. GENIUS!

This!

So much stupidity in this thread.

He's definitely a take.

Bull****, we have 2 better backs committed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do.

Doesn't change the fact that Cook is a really good local prospect. He's not a five star but he's not some scrub either. You don't turn down local players of his caliber at skill positions, no matter who you have committed.

I get 3 in the hand is better than 2 in the bush but let's not forget we have Noah Cain and NyQuan Wright in the 2019 class.

That part!!! We gotta be all in on Nayquan next year. He's better than all of them and may be the no. 1 RB in the next recruiting cycle.

Advertisement

Exactly.

And wouldn't have passed if they stayed in the Union. Those states had enough votes to defeat the bill.

Exactly.

He has been on my ignore list for a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back