James Cook de commits.

Advertisement
Sounds like they're trying to do same thing they did with Asante Samuel jr. Pretend like it's a FSU-UF-Miami battle when we all already know hrs going to FSU, and we already have to RB commits who are better

Live look in at James Coley right now.

View attachment 46993

Fvck James coley, if he didn't chose the wrong rb at central(yearby) and flip him when he came to Miami we WOULD have had dalvin cook

It's only been 3 years you already forgot what happened? Yearby was committed to fsu because coley had an "in" with someone in Yearby's circle. Then coley came to Miami and brought yearby with him. It had nothing to do with coley choosing the wrong rb and everything to do with coley's connections. He still pushed for dalvin but cook chose fsu over uf and Miami.

If we didn't get yearby cook would've probably just went to uf anyway

View attachment 46993

Fvck James coley, if he didn't chose the wrong rb at central(yearby) and flip him when he came to Miami we WOULD have had dalvin cook

It's only been 3 years you already forgot what happened? Yearby was committed to fsu because coley had an "in" with someone in Yearby's circle. Then coley came to Miami and brought yearby with him. It had nothing to do with coley choosing the wrong rb and everything to do with coley's connections. He still pushed for dalvin but cook chose fsu over uf and Miami.

we all knew he had a in with yearby but that still doesn't change the fact that cook probably didn't want to play with yearby in college either like Betty cook was pushing for him to be the man in the backfield in college. its been 3 years, You didn't forget that either did you?

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 46993

we all knew he had a in with yearby but that still doesn't change the fact that cook probably didn't want to play with yearby in college either like Betty cook was pushing for him to be the man in the backfield in college. its been 3 years, You didn't forget that either did you?

:monkey-serious:

View attachment 46993

Lol , come on man

Advertisement

Lol , come on man

So james coley was going to ruin his connection with a handler who was goin hand deliver a 2k rusher in Dade county because dalvin cook may or may not flip to Miami at a later point if we denied yearbys' commitment? Think...

We only taking two? A look at our depth chart should make it clear that we could use some buffer.

We only taking two? A look at our depth chart should make it clear that we could use some buffer.

You start doing that and recruits get antsy. 3 RBs in any class is excessive. Especially with the running back talent that is available in 2019 (mcintosh, wright) and 2020(Cheney and stringfield)

Last edited:
I think this will fit in the loose definition of decommitting.

The Cooks are never committed to anything but the Cooks.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'd take him just to **** off FSU fans that's assumed he was a given. Also, it just looks good for high rated South Florida kids to stay home. We need special team guys anyway

Recruit him get him to commit and drop him on signing day!
Retribution for his ***gety older brothers disrespect.

Advertisement
Recruit him get him to commit and drop him on signing day!
Retribution for his ***gety older brothers disrespect.

I like the way you think. Fūck him and his turncoat brother. Dalvin Cuck better never flash the 305 again - flash the 850 nole fakkit for the rest of your fūckin natural life.

I'm not going to knock Cook, I think he just figured out that FSU had a loaded backfield so he changed his mind.. I really think it was smart for him to make that move, in today's world it's all about getting to the league and I can't hate on a kid that decided to decommit from a loaded backfield, and who knows MAYBE another uncommitted recruit probably told him, that he was joining him at FSU and he wasn't feeling it.. FSU backfield is loaded, I think it would be in his best interest to find a school where he could possibly start in year 1 and go there..

Advertisement
Back