James Cook de commits.

Lol someone dropped a bigger bag

I seriously doubt that. Why would they? What we are seeing is more of what he isn't than what he is (hint - he isn't his brother, he isn't versatile, and isn't among the top backs in the country).

The latest reports have him going UGA where they've convinced him he'll be the guy.

Advertisement
IMG_1586.GIF

Overrated but he'll be a nice pick up for someone. I knew would decommit. Log jam at tailback plus being overrated = gone. I assume he goes to UF or Clemson.

I was thinking Clemson too. Didn't his brother almost end up there?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods please lock thread. Already discussed in "Nole Tears" thread

Do not delete. With all due respect to the "Tears" thread many of us are uncomfortable with slamming our major rivals while we are all still at the table especially when one has beaten us consistently in recruiting as well as games for years. This is news we want to hear. The major question is whether it matters to us or not. We ought to be careful with how much we slam this kid as we have no idea what the staff is thinking.

Advertisement
Wow 2 pages eh? Lol Cook sucks & nobody that's a Miami fan cares. We have the two best backs in the state.

Lol I'm guessing y'all are going based off his ranking as to whether or not he's a take, he's not Dalvin nor is he anywhere close to it. Cam and Lo are hands down better than he is. Where is the need for a over hyped back in this class that already is tight on space and super loaded?

Advertisement
Back