Jamel Cook

I just know this staff will bring in the better players and be in play for many more unlike the past. I can see clearer now the Goldrito is gone.

Advertisement
lulz, then why the **** did you write your OP? Pulled 3 ways but chooses not to OV here. What a hack.

He was originally supposed to visit the weekend the EE's came to visit. Had to reschedule due to Central being in states that weekend.

He rescheduled his visit to this weekend and now switched it to Louisville.

Was told his mom is very strict with him and that he wants to get away. His dad had recently came into the picture and was the one pushing FSU.

He was originally supposed to visit the weekend the EE's came to visit. Had to reschedule due to Central being in states that weekend.

Was told his mom is very strict with him and that he wants to get away. His dad had recently came into the picture and was the one pushing FSU.

Taking an objective stance on this, I can see where the kid is coming from as living under a strict household can be suffocating. However, a dad who's all of a sudden coming into the picture at this juncture in this kid's life should have zero input. If you weren't there for the struggle, you have zero input on this type of decision. Given this info I could see him going to USC with his brother.

Advertisement
"Family involved in pushing in different directions" usually means family members are being offered consideration for recruits signature.

Yup, money is the only reason for parents having different opinions. Really? Could it be they just think their child would be better off.....wherever or whatever? Are his parents still together? If not, the odds greatly increase that there will be a difference of opinion.

Under Golden, I'm sure a few parents wanted their kid here close to home, but others saw Al for what he was and wanted elsewhere. If I still lived down that way when Al or Shannon was here, I'm sure my wife would've wanted our child close and I would've said no way, the coach sucks. She'd counter with he'll get fired, someone good will come in.

Ultimately, he's not coming without a visit, agree completely with those who've already said it. Mom often gets her way, but that isn't always the case.

Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His father is pushing FSU.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

Bama and LSU have also entered the picture.

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

He will end up at Miami than, mother is always right . At least I hope!

Remember that Alex Collins kid? The one wrecking havoc at Arkansas?

No shot of him coming if he doesn't OV. That's just how it goes.

Where did you hear that? Friendster?

*Ari Gold GTFO Gif**

Advertisement
Is it me or do the kids who play the most games during recruiting wind up never being what they make themselves out to be?

I'm not saying this kid is playing games, because he never really seemed to be about UM once he commited to the northern school, but i am just asking a question in general. Kids like MT6, Keef "dat dude" bryant, and i'm sure we can name a lot of others.

Is it me or do the kids who play the most games during recruiting wind up never being what they make themselves out to be?

I'm not saying this kid is playing games, because he never really seemed to be about UM once he commited to the northern school, but i am just asking a question in general. Kids like MT6, Keef "dat dude" bryant, and i'm sure we can name a lot of others.

Ermon Lane, Johnnie Dixon were other ones played games and shown nothing, Dalvin played a lot of games too, it is a tough decision and sometimes these kids got a lot of people in their ears.

Jamel Cook is a real boom or bust player to start with.

Advertisement

Man come on. First you say you wouldn't count us out despite him cancelling a OV here and going to see Louisville, because his mom is pulling for us . Now you're saying he wants to get away because his mom is strict and works at UM and that we have no chance without an OV.

You dont have to put info out just for the **** of it. I understand this is a hot topic but you've done nothing but contradict yourself in this thread.

Crazy, because if this were any other school, he would be at that school, WITHOUT a doubt:

Mother wants him close to home? CHECK!
Mother works for the same school? CHECK!
Local pipeline school? CHECK!
Position of need? CHECK!

How in the **** is this even an issue? Oh, that's right, we're coming off this mutha****1n coach

clownden.jpg

Advertisement
He changed his visit from UM to Louisville.... he may be undecided, but he's decided that he's not going to UM

Yep. If you're holding out hope, just give up so you won't be disappointed when he goes elsewhere.

Man come on. First you say you wouldn't count us out despite him cancelling a OV here and going to see Louisville, because his mom is pulling for us . Now you're saying he wants to get away because his mom is strict and works at UM and that we have no chance without an OV.

You dont have to put info out just for the **** of it. I understand this is a hot topic but you've done nothing but contradict yourself in this thread.

THIS! Exactly this. Have some self-respect

Advertisement
Back