Jameis Winston

Winston has been great against the blitz I think dropping 7 and making him dink and dunk or try to read the defense is our best bet. He will hopefully get frustrated and try to force it.

Oddly enough, the only weakness that Ive seen from the kid is that he tries to push the ball down field no matter what. He has a bit a of Morrisitis in him in that he doesnt like to checkdown that much. The problem is though as stated, he is a surgeon.

Advertisement
I watched the Clemson and BC game.

I don't think either of those teams gave anyone a blue print of how to stop Jemima. He went off in those games.

My issue in the BC game was their inability to capitalize on big opportunities on offense. My other issue was that TD they let up before the half, that was bad.

Clemson, no comment.

Clemson no comment.. You acted like Clemson didn't make stops at the beginning and turn Winston over.. Clemson's offense let them down when they gave them oppurtunities in the first two quarters.

FSU had 6 drives in the first half. They scored on 4 of them. They scored on the first two drives and their offense scored 20 points in the first half. I didn't think they slowed them down that much.

He's going to ax you if you watched the game. LULZ. Jemima killed Clemple, and he did it immediately.

Lol at Crawford on Greene, the guy could barely cover FAu and USf(?) WRs. He covered the wake best Wr for a quarter and now he is good enough to cover Greene.

I don't think either of those teams gave anyone a blue print of how to stop Jemima. He went off in those games.

My issue in the BC game was their inability to capitalize on big opportunities on offense. My other issue was that TD they let up before the half, that was bad.

Clemson, no comment.

Clemson no comment.. You acted like Clemson didn't make stops at the beginning and turn Winston over.. Clemson's offense let them down when they gave them oppurtunities in the first two quarters.

FSU had 6 drives in the first half. They scored on 4 of them. They scored on the first two drives and their offense scored 20 points in the first half. I didn't think they slowed them down that much.

He's going to ax you if you watched the game. LULZ. Jemima killed Clemple, and he did it immediately.
Yeah, thus far he has murdered everyone. His off games are when he has 6 incomplete passes..........

I want to see what Rex Ryan did with the jets to Brady and Peyton. He had 6-7 DBS and 2 down lineman( porter/ renfrow/ Pierre) and Chick standing up and moving around.

Advertisement
My worry is us starting slow as **** on defense in these games. Past 3 games we had no idea what the other team was doing, it takes midway second qtr or after halftime to make adjustments. If we do that against FSU we may look like their past two opponents. Our offense will also need to possess the ball. Im quite sure we can run it at them. But will Coley get antsy and start chucking it even tho he sees Morris struggling?

Just be happy you are not D'onofrio. He has to make these calls in front of the world on Saturday night.
I don't think he is sleeping very well.

GO CANES!!!!! BEAT THE noles!!!!!

Clemson, no comment.

If he does that against us, gird your loins!

Clemson, no comment.

If he does that against us, gird your loins!

Seriously!!!!

Advertisement
I know that he has a reputation for being very emotional. The coaches have worked hard to try to balance the dude out. He apparently flies off the handle in practice when things don't go right. He is very immature in that regard. This is not speculation. This is what has been told to me by several people in the program. I understand this has nothing to do with gameplanning. But it's worth noting.

Advertisement
I actually heard that too and that sometimes in the game when things don't go according to plan, he tends to throw a small temper tantrum. Hopefully we can get him to throw a bunch of them along with a few pick 6's!!
I know that he has a reputation for being very emotional. The coaches have worked hard to try to balance the dude out. He apparently flies off the handle in practice when things don't go right. He is very immature in that regard. This is not speculation. This is what has been told to me by several people in the program. I understand this has nothing to do with gameplanning. But it's worth noting.

"Florida State redshirt freshman quarterback Jameis Winston had a coming out party today"

LOL no ****. dude is a fruitcake

Advertisement
Ahh gotcha but that kinda makes it even worse cuz he hadn't even proven anything yet! LOL

Famous **** doesn't seem to worried bout this weekend. Check him and crew clowning around with the media.

http://collegespun.com/acc/florida-...-he-isnt-scared-of-miami-or-florida-drops-mic

They will be playing loose! Dammit we better be ready!

eh, that was media day back in August. It'd be another thing if that was this week.

Well, on the flip side, he has proven quite a bit this year already.

Any blitzes will be to Winston's blind side. FSU does not throw long often they run alot of short curl routes to take pressure off of Winston. We need tight coverage on those and good safety coverage in case it turns up field.

Advertisement
Back