Jamal Carter just...

Advertisement
Not hating, but this happens literally ever offseason

Let's see how we look when the lights turn on

True.

Still this kid does seem to have that throwback Cane mentality we all blabber on about. Blue collar, talent, attitude, seems to really want it.

I have zero problems with a kid talking when he is out there working hard, hitting the gym, doing his part to make sure he maximizes the offseason and getting ready for the season. Far cry from the days when I use to be next to Marcus Forston, Jacory Harris, and Travis Benjamin in the VIP section of Club Matador doing the same talking about what they were gonna do and how they were gonna bring it back, blah blah. J Carter is puttin in work. Let the kid be..

problem is we've had some guys here and there that talked a good game but didn't really have the talent to back it up. Our more talented guys have been on the quieter side. Carter was an absolute stud in high school. I expect a lot out of him this year even in a crowded spot.

Only reason I'm partially okay with his comments is he put in work in the weight room and was laying the wood during the spring game. But I'm still looking for more action and less talk!!!

Advertisement
they better change there attitude and play like there suppose to play at the U and dont let the coaches vanilla process lull them to sleep

Too early for Jamal Carter to be confident. Never too early to **** on the program before the season starts.

Too early for Jamal Carter to be confident. Never too early to **** on the program before the season starts.

Never too early to be confident...just make sure your putting in the work and doing the little things to get better. I respect a person that talk the talk and can back it up.

Never too early to be confident...just make sure your putting in the work and doing the little things to get better. I respect a person that talk the talk and can back it up.

Agreed. I too have seen summer hype lead to less than acceptable results, but by all accounts, something clicked with Carter toward the end of the season and he has been putting in the work.

Advertisement

Agreed. I too have seen summer hype lead to less than acceptable results, but by all accounts, something clicked with Carter toward the end of the season and he has been putting in the work.

That's a great thing because I really only find out things down there when I post. Unless my son talks with Alex Gall because he goes to the same school Gall went too and he's a up and coming sophomore DT.

@Trend_Setter3 that's what I'm tellin you jack. I'm like a virus. I put that dog in everybody!

Everyone is hoping we get Jaquan Johnson because of the leadership he brings on and off the field. Well, if you guys have been paying attention to J. Carter this off season, he's been providing that same type of leadership...out on the beach with several other players at 5am running. Leading another group of players in the weight room during spring break...constantly praising guys on how hard they are working. Like he told Jesus Wilson "I'm like a virus. I put that dog in everybody". My point is we all miss those leaders of years past (Blades, Reed, Brown, Taylor, Rolle, etc.) this kid seems to have that same leadership trait of those former Canes. So don't knock the kid if he believe his team is putting in the necessary work to make some serious noise this year. Keep working fellas!!!

Nailed it homie!

The annoying part is that people complain when out guys are quiet and not talking. This kid isn't just talking. He is leading his boys too, and not backing down from an FSU receiver. If he doesn't talk people complain; if he does talk people say he should be working instead- well, he is doing both.

This kid is a leader of the new school!

Whatever. Can't even count the number of Canes said **** like that and never back it up.

Advertisement
Jesus Wilson just tried the Canes players..

He speaks the truth. The coaches never let the dogs loose. Donna doesn't want any of the "30 for 30" stuff going on. Hate to say it but outside of a few guys, we are a very soft team mentally. Not many "miami guys". Gotta get kids who play with fire and emotion.

Shalala and her flying temple staff should gargle buck shot , she has single handily destroyed the football team

Advertisement
Anddd, this is where you 'fans' show your true colors. You **** on the coaches, for ineptitude and your also the first ones to bash our players as well. This is the kind of thing that needs our Mods to come in here and lay down the ban hammer. If all you can do is be negative about the staff, and then when a player puts himself out there, hammer on him too. Then its time to go cause you are obviously not a fan of this team.

This kid is a TRUE soph, he looks like he is chiseled from stone, he and DC were the reason we didn't run any ins or slants in the spring game, because they were smoking guys left and right. And all you guys can do is compare him to players of the past ten yrs, and rag on the kid??? just sad in my opinion. Its kids like him, is why I am such a big CFB fan. A kid that is going to work his way out of SoFla and into the NFL. This kid is going to be a stud, if you cant see that then your pure hatred for the staff is blinding you....

Come on guys, root for the kids at least!

Anddd, this is where you 'fans' show your true colors. You **** on the coaches, for ineptitude and your also the first ones to bash our players as well. This is the kind of thing that needs our Mods to come in here and lay down the ban hammer. If all you can do is be negative about the staff, and then when a player puts himself out there, hammer on him too. Then its time to go cause you are obviously not a fan of this team.

This kid is a TRUE soph, he looks like he is chiseled from stone, he and DC were the reason we didn't run any ins or slants in the spring game, because they were smoking guys left and right. And all you guys can do is compare him to players of the past ten yrs, and rag on the kid??? just sad in my opinion. Its kids like him, is why I am such a big CFB fan. A kid that is going to work his way out of SoFla and into the NFL. This kid is going to be a stud, if you cant see that then your pure hatred for the staff is blinding you....

That's quite the diatribe of bull**** there... do you feel better? Love the so called super fans that ***** about *****ing.

News break, show it on the field. Talk is cheap, see your post.

We can all get excited about words, I chose not to. I want to see results, meaning wins on the field. Until then all this posing means exactly nothing.

That's quite the diatribe of bull**** there... do you feel better? Love the so called super fans that **** about ****ing.

News break, show it on the field. Talk is cheap, see your post.

We can all get excited about words, I chose not to. I want to see results, meaning wins on the field. Until then all this posing means exactly nothing.

You choose not to be excited about "words", but instead be a **** about "words".

You're a **** dude, skrate up.

Advertisement
Back