Jamal Carter just...

Advertisement
He needs to worry about beating out Rayshawn Jenkins for a starting spot first.

I think it's the other way around. Jenkins needs to worry about seeing the field because I don't think this dude plans on giving that job back.

Jesus Wilson just tried the Canes players..

He speaks the truth. The coaches never let the dogs loose. Donna doesn't want any of the "30 for 30" stuff going on. Hate to say it but outside of a few guys, we are a very soft team mentally. Not many "miami guys". Gotta get kids who play with fire and emotion.

The team's attitude reflects who the HC is...

He needs to worry about beating out Rayshawn Jenkins for a starting spot first.

I think it's the other way around. Jenkins needs to worry about seeing the field because I don't think this dude plans on giving that job back.

It doesn't really matter who starts, cuz they're all gonna get PT, but when it's all said and done, Dallas and Deon might be starting.

I like the confidence in all the youngsters but actions speak louder than words

go out there and show me on the field guys

Advertisement
Not hating, but this happens literally ever offseason

Let's see how we look when the lights turn on

True.

Still this kid does seem to have that throwback Cane mentality we all blabber on about. Blue collar, talent, attitude, seems to really want it.

al basically has a team of kids he wanted now. lets see what he can do. it better win 10 games.

Advertisement
You can really tell who the "newer" Canes are and who has been around for a while, based on threads like this.

OP probably thought Kevin Nelson just "got it" too

Jamal is a bad *** along with Crawford... They r going to hurt some WR's... Those dude have some real mal-intentions!!! Expect some fantastic highlights!

Jesus Wilson just tried the Canes players..

He speaks the truth. The coaches never let the dogs loose. Donna doesn't want any of the "30 for 30" stuff going on. Hate to say it but outside of a few guys, we are a very soft team mentally. Not many "miami guys". Gotta get kids who play with fire and emotion.

shalala is making the kids not be goons on the field???? she coaching the team now

al basically has a team of kids he wanted now. lets see what he can do. it better win 10 games.

there is no excuses, if this year is under 10-9 wins, these are his players, no CLOUD, and a lot of teams losing talent (except FSU)

MAKE OR BREAK, this is his year to prove that he can win, if not GTFO

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Trend_Setter3 that's what I'm tellin you jack. I'm like a virus. I put that dog in everybody!

Everyone is hoping we get Jaquan Johnson because of the leadership he brings on and off the field. Well, if you guys have been paying attention to J. Carter this off season, he's been providing that same type of leadership...out on the beach with several other players at 5am running. Leading another group of players in the weight room during spring break...constantly praising guys on how hard they are working. Like he told Jesus Wilson "I'm like a virus. I put that dog in everybody". My point is we all miss those leaders of years past (Blades, Reed, Brown, Taylor, Rolle, etc.) this kid seems to have that same leadership trait of those former Canes. So don't knock the kid if he believe his team is putting in the necessary work to make some serious noise this year. Keep working fellas!!!

Nothing matters as long as F.A.G. and Doritos have their fat greasy hands all over the "defense"

Advertisement
Not hating, but this happens literally ever offseason

Let's see how we look when the lights turn on

True.

Still this kid does seem to have that throwback Cane mentality we all blabber on about. Blue collar, talent, attitude, seems to really want it.

I have zero problems with a kid talking when he is out there working hard, hitting the gym, doing his part to make sure he maximizes the offseason and getting ready for the season. Far cry from the days when I use to be next to Marcus Forston, Jacory Harris, and Travis Benjamin in the VIP section of Club Matador doing the same talking about what they were gonna do and how they were gonna bring it back, blah blah. J Carter is puttin in work. Let the kid be..

Advertisement
Back