Jamal Carter just...

Advertisement
GRASSY 2.0...I thought in reading the initial stuff about this site was they were going to clean it up.

No one is jumping up and down about his words, however, we are not throwing him under the bus. This kid is putting in work and the spring game showed he would knock you out. Something we have not seen back there in a long time.

this is out of control.. Miami82 posting homo picutures of clowns just because he cant deal with someone having a difference of opinion and mods basically doing nothing about it.. Congrats another good intentioned post goona get locked up because a select few act like 3rd graders..

Advertisement
this is out of control.. Miami82 posting homo picutures of clowns just because he cant deal with someone having a difference of opinion and mods basically doing nothing about it.. Congrats another good intentioned post goona get locked up because a select few act like 3rd graders..

LOL, read much... Try again tard.

Anddd, this is where you 'fans' show your true colors. You **** on the coaches, for ineptitude and your also the first ones to bash our players as well. This is the kind of thing that needs our Mods to come in here and lay down the ban hammer. If all you can do is be negative about the staff, and then when a player puts himself out there, hammer on him too. Then its time to go cause you are obviously not a fan of this team.

This kid is a TRUE soph, he looks like he is chiseled from stone, he and DC were the reason we didn't run any ins or slants in the spring game, because they were smoking guys left and right. And all you guys can do is compare him to players of the past ten yrs, and rag on the kid??? just sad in my opinion. Its kids like him, is why I am such a big CFB fan. A kid that is going to work his way out of SoFla and into the NFL. This kid is going to be a stud, if you cant see that then your pure hatred for the staff is blinding you....

Come on guys, root for the kids at least!

That's quite the diatribe of bull**** there... do you feel better? Love the so called super fans that **** about ****ing.

News break, show it on the field. Talk is cheap, see your post.

We can all get excited about words, I chose not to. I want to see results, meaning wins on the field. Until then all this posing means exactly nothing.

You choose not to be excited about "words", but instead be a **** about "words".

You're a **** dude, skrate up.

The **** is you dude. Also, learn how to spell. what the **** is a skrate...

I have the utmost confidence in Jamal knocking mofos out, but I have zero confidence in the entire defense keeping teams out of the endzone.

I hear you, but I think we will see a big difference in the defense. McCord is a big time playmaker now will have added weight and maturity to do some serious damage, along with an older AQM and Kamula, who I saw as the only disruptive every down type of player last year. Those 3 along with the JUCO's and Chad should have the presser on the QBs better. Also, we have some additional headhunters at the safety position. Only one we had last year was Bush and he was hurt. With DC and JC we should put some fear on some wr's making there way across the field. I think this will help in a big way.

I have the utmost confidence in Jamal knocking mofos out, but I have zero confidence in the entire defense keeping teams out of the endzone.

I hear you, but I think we will see a big difference in the defense. McCord is a big time playmaker now will have added weight and maturity to do some serious damage, along with an older AQM and Kamula, who I saw as the only disruptive every down type of player last year. Those 3 along with the JUCO's and Chad should have the presser on the QBs better. Also, we have some additional headhunters at the safety position. Only one we had last year was Bush and he was hurt. With DC and JC we should put some fear on some wr's making there way across the field. I think this will help in a big way.

Just curious... How is McCord a big time player when he can't even start on a defense that gives up 500 yards to any team with a pulse. It's sad that we haven't had a big time player on the defensive line in so many years that now we think he is a big time player. The kid has one move off the edge, you think that scares opposing coaches? The answer is no they know how to eat that **** up. If he can develop other moves other than his little use my athleticism to speed rush I agree he can be a big time player but we only have one big time player on. Defense and that is Denzel Perelman if they let him loose if they just make him play in coverage against slot wide receivers it makes him not a big time player

Last edited:
Advertisement

Just curious... How is McCord a big time player when he can't even start on a defense that gives up 500 yards to any team with a pulse. It's sad that we haven't had a big time player on the defensive line in so many years that now we think he is a big time player. The kid has one move off the edge, you think that scares opposing coaches? The answer is no they know how to eat that **** up. If he can develop other moves other than his little use my athleticism to speed rush I agree he can be a big time player but we only have one big time player on. Defense and that is Denzel Perelman if they let him loose if they just make him play in coverage against slot wide receivers it makes him not a big time player

I hear ya, he was a true soph that was undersized. Like DP did his Junior year, this kid should do the same. He made more plays as an undersized DE than any one on the team. I know that is not saying much, smallest midget talk. However, he wants it and I believe again like DP will have a very good year. Coaches may not respect him, however, I think he will make them pay.

Anddd, this is where you 'fans' show your true colors. You **** on the coaches, for ineptitude and your also the first ones to bash our players as well. This is the kind of thing that needs our Mods to come in here and lay down the ban hammer. If all you can do is be negative about the staff, and then when a player puts himself out there, hammer on him too. Then its time to go cause you are obviously not a fan of this team.

This kid is a TRUE soph, he looks like he is chiseled from stone, he and DC were the reason we didn't run any ins or slants in the spring game, because they were smoking guys left and right. And all you guys can do is compare him to players of the past ten yrs, and rag on the kid??? just sad in my opinion. Its kids like him, is why I am such a big CFB fan. A kid that is going to work his way out of SoFla and into the NFL. This kid is going to be a stud, if you cant see that then your pure hatred for the staff is blinding you....

That's quite the diatribe of bull**** there... do you feel better? Love the so called super fans that **** about ****ing.

We can all get excited about words, I chose not to. I want to see results, meaning wins on the field. Until then all this posing means exactly nothing.

You choose not to be excited about "words", but instead be a **** about "words".

Dude has zero comebacks so he repeats what I said, then tries to insult my spelling.

CanesInsight.....

Advertisement

Dude has zero comebacks so he repeats what I said, then tries to insult my spelling.

CanesInsight.....

1.jpg

Guys calm down... now let's talk about our coaching staff not starting him over highsmith

Advertisement
Guys calm down... now let's talk about our coaching staff not starting him over highsmith

Jamal Carter had talent but didn't know the playbook and wasn't confident. The extra practices for Louisville allowed him to get extra reps and practice with the plays. He has been working his tail off to bring us back. You gotta at least respect that.

Jamal Carter had talent but didn't know the playbook and wasn't confident. The extra practices for Louisville allowed him to get extra reps and practice with the plays. He has been working his tail off to bring us back. You gotta at least respect that.

I do, but like I said, lets talk about our f**k *** coaching staff not starting him over highsmith...

I do, but like I said, lets talk about our f**k *** coaching staff not starting him over highsmith...

Because he didn't know the playbook, got frustrated and was admittedly going through the motions waiting for practice to be over. Then it clicked.

Or we can talk about you posting the same **** over and over again and making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer.

Because he didn't know the playbook, got frustrated and was admittedly going through the motions waiting for practice to be over. Then it clicked.

Or we can talk about you posting the same **** over and over again and making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer.

Yeah and you guys jumping in every time when someone posts something you don't like. That never gets old...

You are no different.

Advertisement
Back