Jamal Carter just...

Guys calm down... now let's talk about our coaching staff not starting him over highsmith

Jamal Carter had talent but didn't know the playbook and wasn't confident. The extra practices for Louisville allowed him to get extra reps and practice with the plays. He has been working his tail off to bring us back. You gotta at least respect that.

I do, but like I said, lets talk about our f**k *** coaching staff not starting him over highsmith...

Because he didn't know the playbook, got frustrated and was admittedly going through the motions waiting for practice to be over. Then it clicked.

Or we can talk about you posting the same **** over and over again and making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer.

Yeah and you guys jumping in every time when someone posts something you don't like. That never gets old...

You are no different.

Perfect balance then....thanks for jumping in pot.

I added a reason why Carter could not get on the field, based on what I remember Carter himself discussing about the playbook and practice. All he is doing is saying stupid one liners about Highsmith playing.

Not sure how making fun of Kelly gets a pass, but because he continuously bags on Golden, I guess that is ok for you.

Advertisement
Jamal Carter had talent but didn't know the playbook and wasn't confident. The extra practices for Louisville allowed him to get extra reps and practice with the plays. He has been working his tail off to bring us back. You gotta at least respect that.

I do, but like I said, lets talk about our f**k *** coaching staff not starting him over highsmith...

Because he didn't know the playbook, got frustrated and was admittedly going through the motions waiting for practice to be over. Then it clicked.

Or we can talk about you posting the same **** over and over again and making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer.

Yeah and you guys jumping in every time when someone posts something you don't like. That never gets old...

You are no different.

I added a reason why Carter could not get on the field, based on what I remember Carter himself discussing about the playbook and practice. All he is doing is saying stupid one liners about Highsmith playing.

Not sure how making fun of Kelly gets a pass, but because he continuously bags on Golden, I guess that is ok for you.

:ibisroflmao:

That dude talmbout "jumping in" AS he jumps in to the aid of the other dude who made fun of Jim Kelly's cancer. CLASSIC!

You are no different.

I haven't read his comments on Kelly, just read you and some other posters bust his balls on the issue.

If posters are so distasteful to you, or act like trolls, do what I do.

This message is hidden because niner2107 is on your ignore list.

You are no different.

I haven't read his comments on Kelly, just read you and some other posters bust his balls on the issue.

With reasonableness like this you may work your way off some ignore lists yourself. :D

You are no different.

With reasonableness like this you may work your way off some ignore lists yourself. :D

195.gif

Advertisement
**** Tyrone Moss fumble inside the 10 stopped us from going up 14-0. LVille tied it and there was not looking back.

We had that old school mentality when we went to their place and stomped on their logo. Sure didn't work out for us though.

Advertisement
Back