Jalen Rivers

Bad scheme makes OL worse than what it really is.. Change this prehistoric scheme and it will look a whole lot different
And people don’t understand that. Scheme is much more important. That’s why I’m not entirely tipping about the oline haul with rivers/Washington plus reed back. Switch the scheme and we get different results immediately

Advertisement
Give me a lineup of these gu
LT scaife
Lg Donaldson/ Campbell
C gaynor
Rg reed/clark (have both split time)
RT Rivers/Zion battle

I dont care what the other spots are, give me scaife at left tackle though

Advertisement
LT scaife
Lg Donaldson/ Campbell
C gaynor
RT Rivers/Zion battle

Reed’s *** needs to be put on scout team until he proves himself. ******* quit on his team so unless he’s turned it around completely he does not deserve starter reps.

As long as we start freshmen on Oline, we will suck....
Eh, not true. Bama starts blue chip freshman yearly. As long as we start freshman who aren't ready at all to play, then we'll suck. Jalen by all accounts is a hardworking and smart kid, with a bunch of talent. He may take his lumps but he's an instant upgrade over guys that are in this rotation.

Nelson continuing to be Swiss cheese on the line? 🤢🤮 I think not sir, I think Zion has showed plenty this past year that he isn’t even close to being ready. Rivers is so much more talented then Zion it’s not even a comparison. Rivers will start in his spot the second Zion does one of his classic not even out of his 3 point stance yet while the D end is already around him. Smh
Really hoping for LT: Scaife, LG: Donaldson (with his career back together) C: Gaynor, RG: Reed/Clarke, RT: Campbell/Rivers

But what I really want to see is power spread with a much higher run ratio. I know it wont happen, just saying what I'd like to see.

LT scaife
Lg Donaldson/ Campbell
C gaynor
RT Rivers/Zion battle

Pretty much the same for me. I know its asking too much to run the ball like we have the superior talent though.

Advertisement
this is all great, but keep in mind...we do not need an offensive system to win. this has been clearly stated to us.
so we just need to be able to win on paper....and I already wrote down Natty Champs next year...so we good!

this is all great, but keep in mind...we do not need an offensive system to win. this has been clearly stated to us.
so we just need to be able to win on paper....and I already wrote down Natty Champs next year...so we good!
What drugs are you on?

Really hoping for LT: Scaife, LG: Donaldson (with his career back together) C: Gaynor, RG: Reed/Clarke, RT: Campbell/Rivers

But what I really want to see is power spread with a much higher run ratio. I know it wont happen, just saying what I'd like to see.
That’s what I’m talking about my friend. And the power spread will happen if manure has atleast one brain cell left in that head because if he roles with Enos and richts 80s/90s offense with more motion thens it’s bye bye to head coaching for Mandy as **** never get another HC job again after that. The balls in manures court! Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
No.. we need to stop shuffling guys that's doing good at one spot on the line to other spots on the line.. expecting them to get better

No.. we need to stop shuffling guys that's doing good at one spot on the line to other spots on the line.. expecting them to get better
We NEED to shuffle our most solid lineman dj scaife to left tackle and have him fortify that position. Nelson is not the answer there but he can compete with Jalen rivers and others at right tackle which is easier to play for a younger lineman than left

Advertisement
Back