Jalen Rivers

Advertisement
We cant keep plugging freshmen into the starting OL and expecting different results. We need developed young men...not green teenagers.
Maybe not but i will feel more comfortable with Rivers at right tackle if he shows he’s capable and scaife at left tackle than having Zion start next year at left tackle. Nelson needs a redshirt year imo

Maybe not but i will feel more comfortable with Rivers at right tackle if he shows he’s capable and scaife at left tackle than having Zion start next year at left tackle. Nelson needs a redshirt year imo
I think it might be a little late for that

Advertisement
Man Hopefully dude is the real deal and has decent feet because we need an infusion in OL talent

He needs to take over the RT spot..
Hate the idea of true freshmen starting at OL, but I also understand our dire needs up front. That said, he is one of the new croots I am most excited about.

I don’t think he’ll start (unless due to injuries) but he should factor in as the 7th or 8th OL.

Our starting 5 should remain unchanged unless Campbell takes Donaldson’s spot.

Nelson ND Gaynor Clark Scaife

6th- Campbell
7th and on is up for grabs

Advertisement
I don’t think he’ll start (unless due to injuries) but he should factor in as the 7th or 8th OL.

6th- Campbell
Nelson needs to move inside. That's where he belongs. He's too slow off the snap, like turtle slow. He's good when engaged but half the time he doesn't get there in time. I think he would be a great guard.

Nelson needs to move inside. That's where he belongs. He's too slow off the snap, like turtle slow. He's good when engaged but half the time he doesn't get there in time. I think he would be a great guard.
Dannyboycane has stated numerous times that Nelson will leave Miami as one of the all time greats.

Too small for the inside unless he has another massive weight gain

Advertisement
Personally I hope this kid does not need to start next year but if he does so be it. Scaife will have to play tackle again which is a shame because his NFL position is guard. Bama takes 5 star tackles and starts them at a guard spot and they play tackle when the spot opens up their junior year. Except for guys like Cam Robinson and Jonah Williams. That is elite depth. Maybe one day

Literally NO ONE on one of the worst oline groups in the country should be guaranteed anything or locked in a starting position. Let’s move our most solid lineman to left tackle in dj scaife and then try rivers at right tackle and compete with Zion there.

All we need is one guy in the tackle spot to lock down a side. You can mess with the guard positions but knowing you don't have to worry about one side can really help with game planning...oh wait, nvm. We don't game plan to our strengths or weaknesses. Silly me.

Advertisement

6th- Campbell
Nelson continuing to be Swiss cheese on the line? 🤢🤮 I think not sir, I think Zion has showed plenty this past year that he isn’t even close to being ready. Rivers is so much more talented then Zion it’s not even a comparison. Rivers will start in his spot the second Zion does one of his classic not even out of his 3 point stance yet while the D end is already around him. Smh

Advertisement
Back