Jalen Rivers commits to Miami

Advertisement
Bends better, doesn’t run as well. He’s also in better shape out of school.
Yeah looks less soft. I think Donaldson is primed for a huge season this year but I like that, as you pointed out, this kid is a multi sport success. Sometimes these big boys on the line don’t put much into training because they can just out-size people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Such complete **** bullshyt. Mullet would have promised him he could play QB and call his on plays if that would have gotten him to commit. Plus the kid IS an OT.
I didn’t realize how highly ranked he is. Like #32 overall on ESPN. These gaytards are so full of shît. They’d take the kid just for the rankings bump to their class, let alone at a position of need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t realize how highly ranked he is. Like #32 overall on ESPN. These gaytards are so full of shît. They’d take the kid just for the rankings bump to their class, let alone at a position of need.

Agree 💯!!! I will concede his ESPN overall ranking of #32 is about 100-125 spots too high but he’s certainly Top 200 overall and can probably end up in the Top 100 with a good senior year, which is very possible especially if he shuts it down to focus on season like he said he would. With the exception of Walker he is by far the best OL they had on their board. This kid is an absolute stud and complete game changer for our future.

Agree 💯!!! I will concede his ESPN overall ranking of #32 is about 100-125 spots too high but he’s certainly Top 200 overall and can probably end up in the Top 100 with a good senior year, which is very possible especially if he shuts it down to focus on season like he said he would. With the exception of Walker he is by far the best OL they had on their board. This kid is an absolute stud and complete game changer for our future.

How can you say he’s too high? You haven’t studied all the kids and their measurable to make that call

How can you say he’s too high? You haven’t studied all the kids and their measurable to make that call

True I haven’t studied ALL the kids but #32 overall is 5 star which means you are likely in the Top 5 OT’s in the country overall. I have been studying most of the OT’s ahead of him, watching ALOT of their Hudl films and think he lies more in the top 10-15 range of OT’s overall.

I do concede I’m just a dip**** behind my computer and no expert evaluator. I think he can end up Top 5-10 OT’s overall. Nothing I said is to disparage him AT ALL as I am probably one of the guys highest on him on this board, think he’s an absolute STUD and believe landing him is an absolute game changer for our program.

Advertisement
Back