Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

If he makes the playoff, good chance he got better and shines on the biggest stage.

Miami stand a shot because of Enos and Miami. But if you wanna y’all about developing a quarterback, there’s no better coach than Lincoln Riley right now in the business.

6F8DF307-05FF-4D7D-8A29-3486BDB35420.gif

Advertisement
Trends are irrelevant.

If you understand statistics, think like I think.

Each event is independent. They are totally unrelated, especially since this is a different category than high school recruiting.

This event presents a completely different set of circumstances and is unaffected by prior failures.

Whether he chooses us or not has nothing to do with prior events.

If you flip an unaltered coin 10 times and get tails, your odds of getting heads on the 11th flip are still 50/50. Each coin flip is independent.

Leave the emotion out. Life is easier that way.

I won't disagree with your premise here.
It's just my personal opinion that we'll be left disappointed again.
Hopefully I'm wrong. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Trends are irrelevant.

Each event is independent. They are totally unrelated, especially since this is a different category than high school recruiting.

This event presents a completely different set of circumstances and is unaffected by prior failures.

If you flip an unaltered coin 10 times and get tails, your odds of getting heads on the 11th flip are still 50/50. Each coin flip is independent.

Trends are irrelevant.

So what they call you is an "Emotionless Nihilist"..... dead on the inside.

How f*cking depressing to be you....

No hopes, no dreams.....just a wasteland in your mind of contrived "statistical beliefs".

You probably watch a Canes game with ZERO feelings....good or bad.

You sad homeboy....

No hopes, no dreams.....just a wasteland in your mind of contrived "statistical beliefs".

You sad homeboy....

I’m sorry. Who the fūck are you?

Oh yea, you’re the tard that I tip a dollar to at the car wash for an extra spray of air freshener

Advertisement

You sad homeboy....
Reading comprehension, my man. It's crucial.

From 247

A couple of sources who were close to Locksley and Hurts at Alabama have maintained that Maryland entered with the upper hand, some saying they thought it was a foregone conclusion as of a month ago. But insiders at both Oklahoma and Miami have also expressed confidence, especially Miami. The Hurricanes are also chasing Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, who's expected to seek a waiver to become eligible next season. Martell will reportedly visit on Monday. Some believe Hurts connection to Dan Enos and the ability to slide right into a starting spot win will out.

From 247

A couple of sources who were close to Locksley and Hurts at Alabama have maintained that Maryland entered with the upper hand, some saying they thought it was a foregone conclusion as of a month ago. But insiders at both Oklahoma and Miami have also expressed confidence, especially Miami. The Hurricanes are also chasing Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, who's expected to seek a waiver to become eligible next season. Martell will reportedly visit on Monday. Some believe Hurts connection to Dan Enos and the ability to slide right into a starting spot win will out.
Literally no new information.

Advertisement
From 247

HELLO

The article said that some was questioning how well would hurts fit in oklahoma pass happy offense. And i agree. Everybody been saying how can he pass up oklahoma but he isn't the type of qb that can throw the ball 40 times a game.

From 247

Let's hope.

From 247

There are reports out that water is wet. Appreciate you putting in the time for this info.

Advertisement
Don't know that I agree with that. Rattler will be a frosh and yes, TL did it, but Haley's comet can also be seen with the naked eye occasionally. And, of course, their D is average. I honestly believe we have 3 games standing between us and the CFB playoffs: UF FSU and CU. Yes, CU is going to be a herculean task, but not impossible. I don't care what the pundits say, I believe we have a better chance at the playoffs than OU. Also, as the UT QB said, "We're baaaaccckk!!!" People forgot about what a stud Herman is because he inherited a sick culture. Well, he's mostly corrected it and they are now legitimate B12 contenders.

We have 2 regular season games that should give us a real challenge. Anything can happen. C'mon Jalen!!!

I beg to disagree. It's obvious you're forgetting the Orange and Green zebra in the Cane locker room. The Cane's SUSPECT offensive line! OUCH.

It's a classic risk versus reward decision for Hurts.

Does he go to OU and risk being beat out by the chosen one Rattler? If Hurts wins the job, can he score enough points to win games? Plenty of offense in that conference but not known for defense. Murray and Mayfield knew they had to score a lot to win.

If Hurts comes to the U, he has a great chance to be the starter and an excellent chance to win the Coastal. The risk is a new HC and his QB coach installing a new offense with a new team - although Hurts would be ahead of the curve as far as learning the offense.

Advertisement
Sure it is out of Mayland and Miami wouldnt think he would go somewhere with a coach he is not familiar with. My guy guess is Maryland gets him...

Sure it is out of Mayland and Miami wouldnt think he would go somewhere with a coach he is not familiar with. My guy guess is Maryland gets him...

Why would Hurts want to play on a Maryland team which will probably finish 6-6? After all, Miami has a legitimate chance to win the Coastal this season ( But I said that last season too. ). Nevertheless, he can build his STATS, and all that, at Maryland.

Hurts going to OU. Vegas sharks already know.

Go look at the move OU made today in the future odds to win 2020 ship

Advertisement
Back