Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to Maryland makes zero sense IMO, I can understand OU, but I still think his "options" are greater at Miami. I'd love to land him, but rest assured will bash him unmercifully if he spurns us.
What I think will happen. AKA, the typical Miami way of handling this situation.

- We lose Hurts due to our interest in Tate
- We lost Tate flat out because he wants to go somewhere else

Dude, get a puppy, you're one sad-sack downer.

Advertisement
I really want him to join the U! However, if he doesn't, I believe in Enos and Manny. We're still poised to have a great season! With Jalen, we had the potential for a magical season, but without him, I still expect 10 wins, even if we need a bowl game to get there.

Advertisement
Crazy to expect Miami to win these types of recruiting battles. Manny's not going to shake off the stigma attached to our name nationally in all of 2 weeks. If he does, this is an excellent sign and Manny looks legit. If not, no sweat -- too much to ask from Manny anyways and he's gotta win first before we start winning these battles.

Crazy to expect Miami to win these types of recruiting battles. Manny's not going to shake off the stigma attached to our name nationally in all of 2 weeks. If he does, this is an excellent sign and Manny looks legit. If not, no sweat -- too much to ask from Manny anyways and he's gotta win first before we start winning these battles.
We have a built on advantage with Enos though.

It’s a 50/50 decision, and we just never win these.

Advertisement
What I think will happen. AKA, the typical Miami way of handling this situation.

- We lose Hurts due to our interest in Tate
- We lost Tate flat out because he wants to go somewhere else

A90FE4C4-619F-466F-BA95-A74B0C064F24.gif

Advertisement
Back