Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
If Riley offers him no one can compete with that.

FCF60E65-6E8B-4027-8C0D-FB4FA6F7746E.gif

HURTS IS OURS TO LOSE...

He put UM visit last to give us the best possible position to make positive impression and see his old QB coach pitch him on Miami...

It's all on Diaz and Enos to haul this kid in -- he'll be relevant on ESPN more than at OU, Maryland or anywhere else...

Because i GUARANTEE YOU ALL that ESPN will be all UP IN OUR *** because of what Scarface DIAZ just did to BLOW UP MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL onto the CFB dialogue...

CANES GETTING SWAGGER BACK with the hires and transfers....

HURTS will get maximal MEDIA exposure to come to Miami where he will have his best shot of showing he's got NFL gamer in him.

LET'S DO THIS!

If Hurts goes to OU he will have Rattler breathing down his neck. Lincoln Riley loves Rattlers potential.

Advertisement
I’ve already resolved myself to the fact that Hurts is going to go to Maryland. Funny I had dinner last night with friends that are huge ND fans & boosters the first thing out of his mouth was wide the fluck with Hurts to go to Maryland over Miami?
This all but assured me he wasn’t coming to us

His first visit to campus is today, so just let it play. []__[] can legitimately be in the Championship game vs Clemson and have a way better defense. JH can't ask for more than that in his final year.

Advertisement
Ah they've had back to back Heisman Trophy winners - both transfers I believe.

I couldn't blame him for going to OU.

Both Mayfield and Murray spent 2 years learning OU's system before starting, and JH isn't the pure passer that those guys were.
His best situation for success is in Miami, by far. QB coach familiarity, a top defense and quality skill talent at a high-profile university that can compete for a championship.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen Hurts transferring here is big for our program in so many ways. On and off the field. For better or worse he’s a national name and the national attention will be on the program. It’s a big deal for a program that needs to return to relevance

Advertisement
Back