Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Hurts comes and we take the coastal easy. Only downside is Jarren May transfer.

Advertisement
I cant deal with the group of travel trackers we have on here, looking at arriving and departure times and making assumptions. 2019 recruiting i guess.

Advertisement
One thing we've never heard is that Locksley is a great coach and also that Maryland is a national program. Jalen comes here we easily win the coastal and he becomes one of the best winning college qbs in decades that seals up his draft pick status this time next year. It SHOULD be an easy choice if he thinks the way most of us imagine he will

Advertisement
Not sure why people on here think Jalen is the solution to our offensive woes. I would NEVER guarantee him a starting QB position make sure he has to earn it. Was NEVER impressed with his skill set considering he was behind the best offensive line in the county coupled with incredible backs and receivers. The kid simply cannot not throw the football downfield. If we are going to open it up that's not the type of QB we need. He has lots of trouble throwing the ball on the run and his accuracy is suspect to say the least. GIVE ALL PLAYERS AN EQUAL CHANCE but I don't see a lot of upside. He is a winner but was surrounded with the best athletes in the county which is not the case here.

He’d be the best QB to play here since Berlin.

That’s the same thing I think. He went to Tuscaloosa after leaving OU probably to get more of his belongings. Don’t think he’s leaving.
giphy (26).gif

Advertisement
I cant deal with the group of travel trackers we have on here, looking at arriving and departure times and making assumptions. 2019 recruiting i guess.

These are the same one's who said it was going to be Applewhite because of two flights from Houston to Opa Locka.

Anyways, I keep **hearing** Jalen Hurts is down to TCU, and Oklahoma, and Miami would have to surprise him. So let's hope Miami has planned a VIP trip to TOOTSIE's for Jalen ;).

Once again I am
**NO INSIDER** I am a just a PoRster here.

Once again I am

These are the same one's who said it was going to be Applewhite because of two flights from Houston to Opa Locka.

Anyways, I keep **hearing** Jalen Hurts is down to TCU, and Oklahoma, and Miami would have to surprise him. So let's hope Miami has planned a VIP trip to TOOTSIE's for Jalen ;).

Once again I am

Once again I am
Jalen hasn't visited TCU. I'm calling bull****.

Can’t worry about that. Got to win now. Have to change the culture and perception around the program aSAP. Enos will have to find a 2020 QB or work with what’s left after the 2019 season. Transfer U

That's why we go after Martel and any other QB we can get our hands on this cycle and add two more in 2020. If Jarren wants to transfer because he has to sit ONE more year and learn from the best QB coach in the country, that's on him.

Advertisement

Once again I am

Once again I am

Tootsies? He doesn’t want crabs dude

Jalen Hurt wants to start and Maryland has no qb. He should go to Maryland. If Daiz is preaching open comp at QB, it should be truly open. Hurt coming down here doesn't seem like an open comp. On the other side, Hurt probably give us the best chance at 10 win season. 10 wins = excellent recruiting class.

Advertisement
Back