Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
All this gets decided by his visit to Coral Gables later today fellas. Here’s hoping Manny pulls out all of the stops. Hopefully he comes in early enough to tour the facilities and get a feel for the campus and it’s hotties.

Hope he gets to catch one of the super competitive volleyball games - available year round...and as an extra added bonus - NO KLAN

3A5C0EF9-11BC-42AE-B343-5A8AB8B6AE45.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have to think he's looking for a place where he has a 95% chance of starting. Can't blame him for that, with whats at stake.

With our QB room, he'd have a 75% chance even without Enos as the OC.

Calling it here; he's coming to Miami. We have the offense, we have the inside track, and we have what he wants.

Let’s see:

Option 1: go to oklahoma, study study study so that he can learn a new offense in time for the regular season while familiarizing himself with new wrs/tes.

Option 2: play in the same offense, familiarize himself with new wrs/tes.

Seems like a tough decision...

Addition to Option 2: compete against a QB room tutored by Jon RICHt

Well ... the weather is with us. It was freezing cold when he visited College Park. (Too bad that wasn't today, Sunday -- 7 inches of snow).

Advertisement
Jalen should want a guaranteed spot but I've always been a big Jarren fan and believe he won't just step aside so I honestly think Maryland is the better guarantee especially because they've just been happy with making a bowl game this decade

If this kid picks Maryland over Miami... The horror. Another basketball school will have taken our lunch. I say Miami on this one however. No sauces. Just ,my gut. Every other actual recruiting battle with a big time recruit I will take the field until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
He wasn't good enough as a passer and thats why they went to tua. Easy to have a high completion percentage when you run as much as he did and throwing short passes.
So you are saying Hurts got pulled in favor of the runner up Heisman candidate? That’s not really a reason to not want the guy. We need a non freshman who can come in and lead this team and offense next year. Who do you think is a better target than Hurts?

All this gets decided by his visit to Coral Gables later today fellas. Here’s hoping Manny pulls out all of the stops. Hopefully he comes in early enough to tour the facilities and get a feel for the campus and it’s hotties.

BTW - it will be very busy by the rock (the U) today - the lawn in front of the library. It's sorority bid day. All the girls will be out in full force! Everyone arriving or arrived back on campus. Should be pretty crazy

Found this on Twitter

OT:

I’m a big fan of the storm trooper edits.

We should “go LSU” and make them our home uniform. That all white is a good look!

Alternate the orange and green pants for away games.

Advertisement
Back