Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
I don’t get the negativity toward this post. He isn’t too far off. There IS a reason Hurts was replaced by a true freshman. There are better QBs out there. Actually I believe our freshman is better than Hurts.

Hurts is 26-2. Stop clowning around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With school starting on Monday, I don't see him not enrolling at Miami.
Yeah ha so he's visiting the day we start classes that's a little strange.

So he either blows us off and sticks to Maryland

Or if he comes he's guaranteed to come here pretty much

We simply have to be the front runner for Hurts now with Enos onboard and this visit coming so soon after his announcement.

Let's not overthink this.
Supposedly his Father reached out to Oklahoma before Enos took the Miami job so I’d say it’s between us and OU. I hope he chooses us but it wouldn’t shock me if he chose Oklahoma. They’ve had a pretty good track record with transfer QBs.

He would be a massive get and while the job wouldn't be handed to him, I don't see anyone who would beat him out for it.

Advertisement
I negged the dude earlier. He is a full bozo

This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!

This is a BIG get for miami if we can reel in Hurts. This kid is considerably better than any of the QB's we have had in over 15 years.

Without hurts we got a legit “shot” at uf.... Regardless I think Hurts is definitely needed and would be a big time addition to make Miami even better next year
I am curious as to why we have a legit shot against UF without Hurts? I hate UF as much as the next guy but that matchup does not seem to be a good one for UM. Dline v our Oline? Yikes. Our Dline? I hope the kid comes here but he should take out life insurance because he may die back there.

Advertisement
This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!

You sure it wasn't a brain injury?

Look at who replaced Hurts.

Any body like that at Miami?

I am curious as to why we have a legit shot against UF without Hurts? I hate UF as much as the next guy but that matchup does not seem to be a good one for UM. Dline v our Oline? Yikes. Our Dline? I hope the kid comes here but he should take out life insurance because he may die back there.
You acting like uf some elite team. Foh with that bullsh*t.
They are losing 5 juniors who declared early,
Scarlett
Polite
Chauncey gardner
Juwan Taylor
Vosean joseph

4 starters on the oline

And some other losses too.

Who is going to block our dline on uf?.... just curious what matchup is good for them vs Miami? Quit hyping that bs up

You sound very secure in yourself.. if we want to go down that path, as someone who played qb at a major college, and coaching qbs who are now playing at major colleges for the last several years, I think Hurts would be a great get. His accuracy has improved tremendously this past season and his fundamentals are night and day better than Malik's. He is a mature leader which this offense is in dire need of right now. You pointing to him riding the bench behind a generational qb talent as a reason not to take him discredits everything you have said.

Advertisement
Back