Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Boggles my effing mind how some of y'all, after watching our QB dumpster fire for the last decade or so (remember Marve, Jacory, Morris, Kaaya, ROSIER?!) - are now saying "meh" or "pass" on someone of Hurts' caliber. WTF are you all smoking? If he chooses to transfer here, he instantly makes the QB position at its strongest its been in the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Perry was a 4 star and 3rd dual threat QB in the nation when recruited and how well has that worked out?

You’re right. One highly recruited kid that didn’t live up means they’re all busts. Keep the brilliant posts coming!

Just ignore the fact that Jalen has career 62% completions while Perry barely hits 40 most games

Advertisement
If Malik Rosier was a Heisman finalist, was 22-2 in his career, and has a career 48-12 TD:INT ratio with 23 rushing TDs on top

Yupp, very similar

And they are acting like this kid is a stiff.

Not only that his worst season completion percentage was 2017 and it was 60.2%. He threw 1 interception all season, too.

He has almost 2000 yards running the ball, too.

This is a Russell Wilson like move from NC State to Wisconsin. Wilson has a turnover machine his junior season at NC State. He protected the ball at Wisconsin with only 4 picks and over 3000 yards of passing.

Miami becomes a real ACC conference contender as we as pulling rentals off the portel. This kid from Butler immediately fixes our left tackle issue. We got an adult at wide receiver.

Advertisement
Yes... who knows... maybe we'll find out.... like everyone else in this board I'm ready for a 'ship. But right now... after last season I'll be happy with 10 wins and as long as they include Florida and FSU.
So we hired a guy who's last OC gig was putrid? Explain to me how that is taking a step in the right direction? We had a chance to get a top spread OC, and we get a dude that was part of the worst Arkansas staffs in recent memory. SO bad that it'll take year to recover. ***** his cup of coffee in Alabama.

Advertisement
So we hired a guy who's last OC gig was putrid? Explain to me how that is taking a step in the right direction? We had a chance to get a top spread OC, and we get a dude that was part of the worst Arkansas staffs in recent memory. SO bad that it'll take year to recover. ***** his cup of coffee in Alabama.

I like what Dan Enos did this year at Alabama. This guy can flat out coach and he will instantly make our QB's that much better. And if Hurts comes here, we will be the favorites to win the Coastal and take on Clemson again. This was a great hire pure and simple.

Nice Job Diaz!!!

I like what Dan Enos did this year at Alabama. This guy can flat out coach and he will instantly make our QB's that much better. And if Hurts comes here, we will be the favorites to win the Coastal and take on Clemson again. This was a great hire pure and simple.

Nice Job Diaz!!!
We need a freaking OFFENSE!!! NOT just a QB coach. God, we had a chance to bring in a proven, top notch play caller, and we settle on a QB coach. Again, go look at his OC days and tell me how that is impressive.

Hopefully jarren doesn't dip. I mean If he feels like he didn't get a fair shot at starting last season, how is he gonna feel when the new OC brings his QB with him? Granted, hurts is the best QB the minute he steps in the room but still, let us hope Williams sees the whole picture.

Agree. Hopefully this break has given him time to take a step back and realize he needs to get that fire back he started with. Forget the disappointment and frustration of last year. Time to man up and focus if he really wants the job. There is no drawback for him to have Hurts come in - he will learn tons from both Hurts and now Enos. NOthing but a win if he is realistic

Advertisement
Back