Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
IMO he exhibited great leadership by the his demeanor on the sidelines after he got demoted. I like the "intangibles" more than I like what I have seen on the field. Which is OK.

I would bring him in just to compete and inject some leadership into a broken bunch. If he ends up winning the job, cool! If not, no harm.

Advertisement
He is going ONLY where he can come in and play. His past performance speaks for itself....who will he compete against at the U?...
You are all kidding if anyone else shows up.
If he comes the job is his, and he knows it....
This guys is looking to finish on a high note and go to the League, and with our D, he sees a chance to show his stuff.

Advertisement
Two months ago I would've said no. But after realizing Perry is a degenerate and that Hurts has to true resolve - I'd love to have this guy be our QB. He would be even better in the ACC and he's a true leader.

He sucks, but should be a take. Better than the situation we currently have.

he needs to go somewhere with a big time OL, hr will be a disaster behind an average to bad line

Advertisement
I mean, he lost his starting gig to a generational talent who will very likely be the first overall draft choice in 2020.

He's still got some talent and he's a solid college QB. Most importantly, he's a leader and a high character guy with an excellent work ethic.

You dumb if you're saying pass IMO.

Kid is 22-2 in his career and was a Heisman finalist.

Advertisement
You'd have to be crazy not to want him if you're Miami.

Do we know if Lawrence Cager is in the portal?

Expect to have 1 qb on the rooster. Weldon is useless, Perry is headed for permanent suspension. Must get 2. Williams is a baby who threatens to transfer if we bring in competition, so might actually need 3 qbs.

Advertisement
Back