Jalen Harrell decommits from FSU

Advertisement
True from the listings but 11.76 (Harrell) as a sophomore is still better than an 11.99(Hodges) as a senior. Two years and at those ages of development is usually a big drop in speed.
Also Sheldrick Redwine ran an 11.62--100m as a junior then posted an 11.30 as a senior in the one meet he ran in as a senior.
Did not Redwine run something under 4.5 at the combine?

True from the listings but 11.76 (Harrell) as a sophomore is still better than an 11.99(Hodges) as a senior. Two years and at those ages of development is usually a big drop in speed.
Also Sheldrick Redwine ran an 11.62--100m as a junior then posted an 11.30 as a senior in the one meet he ran in as a senior.

Hodges time would be from his junior year because his senior track season hasn’t started yet. I knew Harrell’s time is better, but had to point out the conflicting listed information.

Harrell looks like a future safety so the Hodges comparison may be moot anyway

Advertisement
Ivins said he's hearing safety...Awesome news there imo. Francois was the main target but Harrell/Balom is a pretty good haul although star whores may not think so
Harrell ranked higher than francois i think

Bring him in as S and drop Washington.

If Francois wants to go Penn St or some ****** Big Ten school let him take package deal with him

Reminds me of Gilbert Frierson to a tee. Same style of play pretty much the same size. Both played a little high in high school. Both look like better safety/striker prospects than corners. With those red uniforms they look even more alike. I think that’s a good comparison

Frierson looked like more fluid/little faster and ball skills in hs im...Housing punts, kickoffs, making plays at WR. I was shocked as **** he ended up at striker, thought natural FS but there he is at striker.

Advertisement
Harrell ranked higher than francois i think

Ya I think Francois is definitely the better prospect, but Harrell has nice size and physicality with some upside. I don't care what 247 says, Francois was easily the top DB in Sofla this year. Pretty sure staff had it that way, they've been all over him non-stop since soph. year. IMO harrell probably got the FSU commit bump, but I'm not knocking him, he's a take imo.

Thanks again, Clemson.

1571165614333.png

So for this class we got assuming we land Harrell

CB
Branch
Clarke

S
Harrell
Balom

Striker
Washington

Not bad, need one more corner.

CB
Clarke
Delancey

S
Blalom
Harrell

Striker
Branch

One more DB. I would like to flip that Hill kid from Orlando.

Advertisement
Hodges is a stud has gotten a pick in almost every game does back flips super athletic and is no way in **** 155. don't know where this crazy unathletic narrative came from. Also a cousin of Al Blades with super long wingspan. He is under 4.7 in the 40 also.

THIS

Advertisement
CB
Clarke
Delancey

S
Blalom
Harrell

Striker
Branch

One more DB. I would like to flip that Hill kid from Orlando.

I'd like to see

CB: Clarke, George/or Williams (one of the jucos)
ATH: Branch (could see him at all 3 positions)
S: Balom, Harrell
S/Strkier: K.Wash/or Reaves

This is assuming we don't drop K.Wash, and that Francois isn't coming back, and that Javier Morton is a longshot...We could skip the K.Wash/Reaves spot altogether as well. I would make room for Francois or Morton. The jucos may be a longshot as well so either you have to love D. Branch as a corner or look at Delancy, etc as second corner.

Advertisement
Back