Jalen Harrell decommits from FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
AE6A711E-0841-418A-9622-D75F0723538A.jpeg

No way to spin it fellas historic loss. But they would have beaten a P5 team eventually. It shouldn't have been us. Time to move on! Can't dwell on spilled milk. Duke is tomorrow. Bowl game next month.

Manny needs to make changes!! Good organizations continually look for upgrades and evaluate/reflect on the season.

As for Harrell I'll take all the players who want to make plays that we can get.

Advertisement
You’re that guy. Even Ivins wasn’t sold on Miami being a sure thing just the other day. Glad we got him. Much needed.

Ivins knew he was coming he was gone put the CB in Saturday before the game when he silently committed but was told not to. Then Harrell gave him a smoke screen when he interviewed him Tuesday kid wasn’t going to no **** GT

Ivins knew he was coming he was gone put the CB in Saturday before the game when he silently committed but was told not to. Then Harrell gave him a smoke screen when he interviewed him Tuesday kid wasn’t going to no **** GT

Not sure about ivins but I posted there was zero chance it was GT. I never knew what all the GT talk was about.

No commitment thread for Jalen Harrell?

Is he that bad or are we that disillusioned as a fanbase?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back