Jake to the portal

Advertisement
Dam I forgot this game went to that many OTs, lol.. WTF Mario was this close to having us 4-8 wow
No. The players had themselves almost 4-8. That's why many were sent portaling.
People seem to forget the venom spewed toward their Gawd Butch . When he got here the team was slow, athletically overmatched and lazy. Butch's strength as a recruiter was really talent evaluation. If we see our lower ranked players showing out, then our whole perception of recruiting will change.

He showed promise. For the most part he was the only one not named TVD who had an interesting of what to do. But he was so bad... Like almost Kirby Freeman bad. I really hoped he would find success as Missouri.

Advertisement
Yea I checked in on him the other day and heard he hadn’t looked very good in practice at all. Unfortunate

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Guilty of thinking we had something with this kid. Oh well, this is what it means to be a Canes fan.

Even in his moment of glory, he did the wrong thing. Had a dude WIDE open, and instead of making a pass any QB in Pop Warner could make, decided to make a lunge for the endzone, almost blowing the game in the process. The rule of thumb on that play, if you aren't able to walk in and have someone wide open across your face, THROW THE FOOTBALL.
That game was so so awful to watch

Advertisement
Should have stayed here...at worse he would of allowed for Jacurri Brown to shirt.

But looking at his hs life of transferring all over the place its suiting. If he is smart he drops down a level and goes to an program that allows him to throw it around. James Madison type of program.
To me when a kid is constantly transferring schools in HS that is a warning flag. At the very least it points to someone who might not stick around when things get rough. Not always the case as there can be reasons for it but definitely gives me pause.

Advertisement
They talking about that Central State Connecticut game, bro….where EVERYONE looked good. Smh. Ninjas b revising history on a regular for their favorites. Jake ain’t never been it
Its funny because the fans will say they dont care about stars but outside of that wtf did jake show for them to cry for him to start and say he showed promise doing the bare minimum lol

Advertisement
Back