Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fellas... The best way to go about this is to ignore it and believe he's staying at usc. I mean he just did an interview and said that.as the interview?
Wasn't the interview before the Pac 12 pulled the plug? Do you really think the kid is excited about early enrolling at USC in January to take online courses and maybe having a season in 2021? He's tired of getting ****ed around in HS and now in college. He's coming to UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he has made a decision yet, but the experience away from home in Georgia can only help our chances. It's a taste of life outside Cali for the kid and if/when he visits Miami again in the coming months, I think he will appreciate Coral Gables even more. I think he gives us another solid look with a 50/50 chance of flipping him to us. Again, no insider info on this one, just applying some logic and gut feeling.
I hope that’s the case the only thing I fear is that it’s the exact opposite. Never been to Valdosta but have been to Southern California and I imagine it’s a whole different world. When I was in 10th grade my dad kicked me out the house and I had to move from south Florida which I spent my whole life to go live with my mom in North Carolina. Let me tell you the culture shock I went through was too intense to put into words. I lasted about 7 months before I begged my pops to let me move back down to FL. It was like being on another planet.

Wasn't the interview before the Pac 12 pulled the plug? Do you really think the kid is excited about early enrolling at USC in January to take online courses and maybe having a season in 2021? He's tired of getting ****ed around in HS and now in college. He's coming to UM.
The kid moved to Georgia. Not Florida. Georgia isn't cancelling any games either. Neither is GT. Neither is any school in a 200 mile radius of his new highschool. Miami is far from a solid lock with this kid.

Wasn't Marshall CB an 8 also? 🥴
It was four, maybe five CB’s in favor of Marshall to Miami. All 8 In the confidence scale. All situations are different though. Read the tea leaves- Marshall silently committed to Miami. I don’t believe that is the case with Garcia. Also, usually the 247 guys don’t put in crystal balls of 8 or higher unless they are *sure*. Let’s see if they get burned. Again.

It was four, maybe five CB’s in favor of Marshall to Miami. All 8 In the confidence scale. All situations are different though. Read the tea leaves- Marshall silently committed to Miami. I don’t believe that is the case with Garcia. Also, usually the 247 guys don’t put in crystal balls of 8 or higher unless they are *sure*. Let’s see if they get burned. Again.
True but many feel they know why those CBs were wrong. We will see

Advertisement
It’s evident Mullens wife was the only one who got Marshall’s balls right

What if Romello and Lashee actually convince this man to come to Miami? I think this will change how Miami recruits if they do get him. We wont have problems begging kids to come, they will just come bc we have weapons to win. I mean that's the reason why recruits go to Clemson Alabama and LSU.
We need someone with fire after King is gone. Is it on the bench already I doubt it but will see.
Let's just pump the brakes until we see the new offense in action. If we can score points like Oklahoma and King is highly productive, then the product will sell itself.

If we win a lot of games (9+) with a high powered offense, I think we end up with a top level QB for 2021,

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back