Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
What if Romello and Lashee actually convince this man to come to Miami? I think this will change how Miami recruits if they do get him. We wont have problems begging kids to come, they will just come bc we have weapons to win. I mean that's the reason why recruits go to Clemson Alabama and LSU.
We need someone with fire after King is gone. Is it on the bench already I doubt it but will see.

Advertisement
What if Romello and Lashee actually convince this man to come to Miami? I think this will change how Miami recruits if they do get him. We wont have problems begging kids to come, they will just come bc we have weapons to win. I mean that's the reason why recruits go to Clemson Alabama and LSU.
We need someone with fire after King is gone. Is it on the bench already I doubt it but will see.
TVD baby!!!

There is legitimate interest by Garcia in Miami and a few other schools. He’s getting pushed to not play at the same school as Moss.....it’s obviously not the smartest move for 2 too QBs to come in together in the same class.

Advertisement
I was thinking the same but I HAVENT heard anything those few days we had in practice. How you think he will do if we don't pull the trigger on someone like Garcia?
Highly touted recruit. From what I understand he's a hard worker. But their isn't a problem stacking chips. Let Garcia in here and let them duke it out in practice...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Say if the man did come Garcia. Kosi would leave unless he just want a degree, the other qb from Texas hes gone period, Tate in lala land and TVD I KNOW HES A GOOD QB BUT when will he get playing time if Garcia beats him out and is there for three yrs?
He hasn't beat him out. Living in neverland?

I want Miller Moss-just google his Mom-yowza!

Shes looks like she rides horses....
EShpFDtXsAQbOgf.jpg

Say if the man did come Garcia. Kosi would leave unless he just want a degree, the other qb from Texas hes gone period, Tate in lala land and TVD I KNOW HES A GOOD QB BUT when will he get playing time if Garcia beats him out and is there for three yrs?

He doesn’t think he’ll get beat out. Odds are we bring in another transfer next year and neither start. This could be two years away.

Advertisement
Would love Garcia. In the meantime, develop TVD. Biggest thing: If we can get relevant on the national stage again, crootin will not be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back