Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Advertisement
My only thought beyond what I think will lead Jake to transfer is who we bring in as a OC plus all the excitement generated by the Mario hire coupled with the fact that at anytime injuries can quickly put him in as a starter. The fact that this program will bring in a new wave of talent and new hopes for glory all of this might weigh in enough for him to go another year and stick it out which I think we all would like to see. listening Jake ??????

King injury was a blessing in disguise , it gave tvd some playing time and he balled out , so if he ball out next year he getting drafted , then Garcia have the job the year after , if king didn’t get hurt tvd never plays , we would of had a QB battle in the spring somebody probably transfer before the battle was over or when manny got fired, it would of been a big mess , but at this point I think everybody know their role and willing to stick it out and we can have two great QBs back to back years , that will help with recruiting as well. Hopefully jake stick it out because when it’s his time we will probably be playoff contenders.

Advertisement
His senior year in California, they canceled the football season.

That is why he moved. He wanted a chance to play his final year.

He went to his first Georgia school and played one game (I believe it was only one) and then was ruled ineligible to play due to some transfer issues.

So he moved schools again and the rest is history.

I look at all of that as a young man looking to play rather than sit out. It doesn't mean he's looking for the easy road to start.
I think you are seeing at a negative where most folks are just saying that there is probably not much patience in his DNA. But lets hope he stays.

Advertisement
While it would suck if he leaves, I can't blame the kid. **** our new coach just called TVD the best QB in the country lol. The days of sitting behind someone for more than a year are over.

I hope he sticks because Jake has that IT factor. Kid just walks and talks like Miami. Everyone from different paths and cultures seem to vibe with him here.
Mac Jones sat behind Tua 2.5 seasons. Would've been 3 if Tua hadn't broken his hip. And you know the rest of Mac's story...

I can see him leaving for Nebraska. Good luck to him if he do.
What I don't get is why someone would want to leave our offensive talent in a tropical Miami environment for a whole new personnel in the middle of Cornfield USA, just because you might have to wait a year, not to mention an injury away from playing right away.

Advertisement
Huh? What does that have to do with the tea in China?

I was talking about all of the South Florida kids that have committed there, spent a season (or sometimes as little as a winter) there, and have hit the portal. He might not want the competition when it comes with being in Nebraska.

I don't know, but if you asked me to transfer to Nebraska I'd tell you not for all the tea in China.

Advertisement
Wat yu gone dew wit no collage futbull on this weakend?
Eye caint speek four everbuddy butt eyema gonna git in da wuds an bust sum dears, iffin its brown its down baby! Den eyema gone take a hot bath an brake fim on dis seizon an try an hep dis kristal ball fella git a hed start on nex seizon.

Advertisement
Back