Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Advertisement
I don't want the backup. I do want Garcia to stay because, as history has shown over and over, **** happens and second stringers get chances when u least expect it. Garcia is going to play eventually if he stays. Probably sooner than he thinks.
Agree 100%

Mauds?
1640054391548.gif

Advertisement
When half the board who usually try to tear the program down in every which way is saying nuke this thread over and over and it's still up. Wow. Did Andrew and Danny sell this place to the UF guys or something? Shame. Do. No. Harm.

I didn't want to post as it would bump it, but it was at the top when I wrote this so here we are.

Let's all, as a fanbase, decide we are better than this and stop bumping it. This is my last post on this thread, I hope everyone else will just walk away as well.

Go Canes. :stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Everyone here acted the paranoid hysterical fool during the coaching search. I was embarrassed for them.

Everyone here acted the paranoid hysterical fool during the AD search. I was embarrassed for them.

Everyone here has started acting like the paranoid hysterical fool during the staff search. I am embarrassed for them.

Now this? This board may be a terminal titanic full of irreversible idiocy.

Oh, PS-

Jake Garcia was hosting recruits way back... a week ago. Nuke this stupid-*** thread.
This!

Advertisement
I'm very happy with TVD, but if Mario lets them compete I believe Garcia would win out. Not one to do comparisons, but the limited passes I saw Garcia toss reminded me of Aaron Rogers.

Y’all bee crazy. It 33 degrees in Lincoln Nebraska today. Jake a warm whether QB. Ever bodie nose this.

Yea that was the High...low 20's at night.

Any warm weather kid that visits during the winter will have second thoughts on arrival. So Nebraska tries to get them to visit in the spring, summer and early fall. Chess.

Advertisement
Back