Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

TVD looked like a deer in headlights until he was given the full playbook. Before I crown any kid, the real proof is in year two after coaches have a year of film on you. TVD has forced some passes into double and triple coverage. He will have to take another step before the NFL dream becomes a reality. Faster decisions and tighter windows.

Garcia looked really good and could end up being another great Cane QB. No point in comparing the two as Garcia hasn't been given a ton of snaps.
So, he looked like a deer in the headlights for the first half of the UVA game?

Advertisement
It’s fking unbelievable that we’ve had a barren wasteland of QBs for two decades before King and seemingly out of nowhere we have a great one now, and a large part of the stupid herd wants the backup!!!!! You can’t make this **** up
I don't want the backup. I do want Garcia to stay because, as history has shown over and over, **** happens and second stringers get chances when u least expect it. Garcia is going to play eventually if he stays. Probably sooner than he thinks.

Lashlee made the choice on qb’s and was justified with the result. Tvd was better.

Also you do realize both were Fr? One was a redshirt. So spare me on seniority. You’re acting like dudes a RS JR lol.
You do know it's a big difference between redshirt and true frosh. And if a true frosh was even in competition with someone who had a whole year in the system, then miss me with the he was better bs. But I'm not going to make this a crap on TvD bcuz I want to hype Garcia moment. One got hurt the other proved himself. Doesn't mean Garcia ain't special and when given the opportunity, he will not might but will shine

Advertisement
Your response is a dropped int🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, when it's an FCS school. Guy saw the field for a few minutes and threw multiple picks if he was up against a Power 5 school. If you don't remember it, then you don't know. I saw TVD as the lead after that game.

Advertisement
Yes, when it's an FCS school. Guy saw the field for a few minutes and threw multiple picks if he was up against a Power 5 school. If you don't remember it, then you don't know. I saw TVD as the lead after that game.
You talking about like the multiple picks TvD threw in a couple of games. I don't even dislike TvD, just defending Jake sir

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee made the choice on qb’s and was justified with the result. Tvd was better.

Also you do realize both were Fr? One was a redshirt. So spare me on seniority. You’re acting like dudes a RS JR lol.
people falling in love w hype and stars. Jake may be good even special but none of us know except Lashlee. we haven't seen much of him on this level. we've seen TVD look elite rather quickly. how is this a debate lol? if Garcia transfers which I figured 1/2 would once they lost the QB comp, who cares? that's why you always recruit a QB in each class.

Advertisement
Back