Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Advertisement
The problem is that Tvd will stay two years and then world meet Sophmore Jacurri Brown. Jake is the meat in the sandwich and he will be eaten alive. I love Jake but the stars will not align the right way for him. My guess is he’s gone.

The problem is that Tvd will stay two years and then world meet Sophmore Jacurri Brown. Jake is the meat in the sandwich and he will be eaten alive. I love Jake but the stars will not align the right way for him. My guess is he’s gone.
A lot of people don’t know that Jake transferred to his second Georgia HS valdosta and ended up playing against team Jacurri for the Georgia St championship. How ironic one is a transfer the other a recruit both headed to Miami. Pretty cool stuff.

Advertisement
All say after me we will not live with hope and often denial in the face of reality.You must not fight nature and Jake is like an open book. Love him great QB but the winds of time are not on his side in Coral Gables.

Last edited:
Simple logic and Jake has a history of movin where he has the best chance to play. Simple deduction my man.

That's a lot of assumptions to make. I hear you, but if it works out like that, you've got a beer with your name on it courtesy of me. Several of them.

TVD staying 2 years might be the wildest one, and we haven't even gotten to Jacurri yet.

Advertisement
I can see why he might think about transferring. But, Nebraska??? To play for a head coach whose seat is already on fire?

That’s the part that doesn’t make sense.
It is simple folks. NE needs a real QB. They have nothing but runners there. Frost woke up hired a OC that chucks it and now they need a real QB. Garcia wants a chance and NE is place that could happen.

That's a lot of assumptions to make. I hear you, but if it works out like that, you've got a beer with your name on it courtesy of me. Several of them.

TVD staying 2 years might be the wildest one, and we haven't even gotten to Jacurri yet.
Tvd stays because Miami will play for a Nat Championship. Jacurri would still have 3 years.

Advertisement
Yeah I asked Andrew about this. The emojis are a packaged software so we cannot edit or add any. I find several of them to be visually off. The question marks for "dumb" is not good. It should be something a short bus or a guy drooling. lol
Dunce cap

Gonna sleep on it but the kid wants no roadblocks very driven and performs well to expectations. It is not a popularity contest these players see time as trouble to the cause. The way of the world. Embrace it but don’t ignore it. And we are in great shape and we can land another top flight QB in the 2023 class. We are more than good.

OrangeBowlMagic
Like taking candy from a baby. How about a share of Tesla😉

Advertisement
Simple logic and Jake has a history of movin where he has the best chance to play. Simple deduction my man.

His senior year in California, they canceled the football season.

That is why he moved. He wanted a chance to play his final year.

He went to his first Georgia school and played one game (I believe it was only one) and then was ruled ineligible to play due to some transfer issues.

So he moved schools again and the rest is history.

I look at all of that as a young man looking to play rather than sit out. It doesn't mean he's looking for the easy road to start.

His senior year in California, they canceled the football season.

That is why he moved. He wanted a chance to play his final year.

He went to his first Georgia school and played one game (I believe it was only one) and then was ruled ineligible to play due to some transfer issues.

So he moved schools again and the rest is history.

I look at all of that as a young man looking to play rather than sit out. It doesn't mean he's looking for the easy road to start.
Didn’t he fight Gretzky’s kid in high school or am I thinking of someone else?

Jake transferred to two programs in Georgia where he had to win the starting job on two very good teams. I don’t think he even started right off on the team he took to the championship. Dude ain’t scerred.
Agree he seems to excel wherever he goes. Personally I hope he stays but don’t let your thier take over your brain.👃
And Jacurri Brown is a dude and has stayed committed to Miami through it all. Mario knows he was the first one called to keep his commitment.

Last edited:
2 way street.... most of the heisman winners the last 5 years have been transfer QBs.........................
Huh? What does that have to do with the tea in China?

I was talking about all of the South Florida kids that have committed there, spent a season (or sometimes as little as a winter) there, and have hit the portal. He might not want the competition when it comes with being in Nebraska.

Advertisement
Back