Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Never know what can happen but anyone with 2 eyes knows that we are now on the up and up. Look at what Bama did. Literally Jalen Hurts>Tua>Mac Jones>Bryce Young

Just gotta sell the young talent on that vision and roll with it

Advertisement

Manny's "source" is this photo:
1639088608070.png

What Manny does NOT know is Mrs. Garcia uses that T-shirt to dust with now.

Advertisement
Paging @Cribby

Clean up on aisle 5.
As of today people I talk to say they haven’t heard that. “Just rumors”.

I know all he wants is a shot to compete in spring and win the job. If Tvd beats him then I could see him leaving after that . It’s not crazy to think Tvd bounces after one more season and he’s the guy.

Anyone who can’t sit for 1 year behind a future NFL pick and be ready to play as a sophomore has serious maturity issues which will likely impact that person’s ability to be successful with anything in life.
Success requires hard work and often patience until an opportunity becomes available.
You’d think someone in his life would reference Mac Jones. The juice can be worth the squeeze

If he’s going to transfer…why not SMU. He knows the Lashlee offense, the only drawback is it’s a Group of 5 school.

Advertisement
Football is fluid and also tragic.
Tvd can get hurt and jake takes the reigns and doesn’t look back.

Tvd can play next year at Nebraska (maybe). I say maybe cause uga brought in like 3 transfers only to play the worst dude.

Nebraska won’t even come close to having the weapons we have and will have by 2023.
J brown is a great athlete but he will be behind the 8 ball.
The position is literally Jake’s to lose.
But don’t see tvd staying one more year. If he was senior now he would be talked about a lot in the draft. If after next year he’s a top 15 pick he’s likely gone. If he has an even better year there will be talk about him going very very early.

Jake can wait one more year and take the reigns of the most talented and best coaches team we’ve had in a very long time.

Advertisement
Y is everyone acting like this kid is Brady. tVD will play three years cause he will stay like Herbert and there would be a new QB not on the roster yet.

Advertisement
Say GARCIA leaves, who do have as back up. What would be the plan. Get someone off the street. Worsed crap THAT happened to college

Advertisement
Back