Jake Garcia thoughts

Advertisement
He seems to be ambidextrous - noticed he signed his LOI with his left hand yet he throws with his right.

My daughter is the same way. 100% left handed as a writer and a batter. Only throws right -handed. Uses both feet as a soccer player. Lot of advantages to having two strong sides.

Yeah that is me (it's called mixed-handedness). I write, eat, hold objects etc. with my left hand but throw and bat right-handed. Only disadvantage is when playing something like tennis or ping pong it's a b*tch because you don't really have a dominant hand (and is a problem for many people like that).

He seems to be ambidextrous - noticed he signed his LOI with his left hand yet he throws with his right.

My daughter is the same way. 100% left handed as a writer and a batter. Only throws right -handed. Uses both feet as a soccer player. Lot of advantages to having two strong sides.

I'm just going to ask a question, I actually don't know the answer.

On the cell phone video that Jake took, the lettering on his UM shirt is backwards, I think this is due to the cell phone camera. Would that explain the "left handed signature"? If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

Advertisement
No one will ever say he doesn't have an arm. He's making some incredible throws in that cut up.
He had a throw in the game that was incomplete but where he was under heavy pressure fading to the left and he still threw the ball 55 yards plus and it was in front of the receiver too. He got an arm for sure, way more arm strength than I thought He had

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah that is me (it's called mixed-handedness). I write, eat, hold objects etc. with my left hand but throw and bat right-handed. Only disadvantage is when playing something like tennis or ping pong it's a b*tch because you don't really have a dominant hand (and is a problem for many people like that).
Only thing I can do with my left hand is shoot pool, feel awkward shooting pool my right...weird.

Advertisement
I'm all over the board as well. I eat brush my teeth play basketball left handed, kick a fball w left foot but I write right handed play baseball right handed throw a fball w my right hand...surf and skate righty

Advertisement
I'm all over the board as well. I eat brush my teeth play basketball left handed, kick a fball w left foot but I write right handed play baseball right handed throw a fball w my right hand...surf and skate righty
That’s amazing really is , I read this three times, impressive.
Tua is same way very unique 😎

Advertisement
Back